It is currently Tue May 26, 2015 6:47 pm

Introduce Yourself

Stop in, introduce yourself, and get to know us.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Allie1983 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi there, I joined this forum hoping to gather any information and advice from others currently using these e cigs. Although, I must add, the web site provides plenty of useful information! Just an added perk to be checking out the forum. I was introduced to the e cigs in Hawaii, on vacation, visiting friends. I smoke a little more than half a pack a day, currently, and it has been very difficult for me to quit let alone cut back. After trying my friends e cig, I was shocked and amazed that in a 2 hour time period I did not have the urge to smoke a real one! For me, that would be very difficult to not have at least one...i have tried other e cigs and none of them have helped like this one. I have not purchased one yet but I am very eager to very soon. I would love feedback as to which one I should purchase. I'm unsure of which one would have enough strength.

P.S. I wish I had a store in my area to buy! But will def order online
Allie1983
Volcano Menehune

Postby Terry136 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:39 am

I just got my Volcano Inferno a few days ago and I'm already love it. I'm still learning how to get the maximum benefit & pleasure from each hit.

I'm retired from the banking industry after having worked in the IT dept for 27+ years. Now, I can relax and enjoy my new found hobby -- vaping..
Terry136
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:34 am

welcome to the ohana. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, we will do our best to help you out.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby MauiRay » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Ray.
Just got my black Inferno kit last night and I'm really enjoying it so far. Bought it at the kiosk in Kaahumanu Mall (Maui) from an excellent associate named Dylan.
I'm very much looking forward to my vaping experience with Volcano brand. Last month I bought a cheap kit locally and was quickly disappointed - so I did my research (like I should have done initially :oops: ) and ended up here with Volcano. Seems like a very solid company - and that's important to me, especially since there are tons of shaky companies out there now.
My main reason for vaping is to cut down on cigarettes - currently smoking 1+ packs/day since my 20's and I'm now 50. Getting up there in age so I need to start thinking about health issues - although I'm not really ready to stop smoking.
Will keep you updated on my progress.
Alohas :wave:
MauiRay
Volcano Menehune

Postby MauiRay » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi Allie. I'm a newb at this but I think I can offer you some advice. I bought an Inferno and it's working for me. I was smoking about a pack-and-a-half /day cigs (sometimes even more on long days). Granted, I've only had my Inferno for three days but I can say for sure that it is helping me. First day I had only 5 analogs and second day was only 4. Believe me friend, I was a hardcore smoker - I am amazed that the eCig is almost completely keeping me off analogs.
A little suggestion when using the Inferno.... take long slow drags to get the best 'hit' - I found that will give the most satisfaction. I was apprehensive about the Inferno, thinking that being a long-time smoker I would need a "stronger" device like the variable voltage LavaTube but so far I'm very pleased with my decision.
One more thing, I'd also recommend getting the "full flavor" juice just to satisfy any nicotine needs (unless you are used to ultra-light analogs).
Also note that different flavors give different feeling hits - some seem stronger/weaker than others. I'm using Jungle Fruit and that seems stronger than my other purchased bottle of BlueWater Punch. You may want to search the forum for advice on flavors.
I hope I helped you a bit. Remember that I am a newb but I've only offered suggestions that I feel confident about. Many many people have way more knowledge than me so they can offer even more advice.
Good luck to you!!!

Allie1983 wrote:Hi there, I joined this forum hoping to gather any information and advice from others currently using these e cigs. Although, I must add, the web site provides plenty of useful information! Just an added perk to be checking out the forum. I was introduced to the e cigs in Hawaii, on vacation, visiting friends. I smoke a little more than half a pack a day, currently, and it has been very difficult for me to quit let alone cut back. After trying my friends e cig, I was shocked and amazed that in a 2 hour time period I did not have the urge to smoke a real one! For me, that would be very difficult to not have at least one...i have tried other e cigs and none of them have helped like this one. I have not purchased one yet but I am very eager to very soon. I would love feedback as to which one I should purchase. I'm unsure of which one would have enough strength.

P.S. I wish I had a store in my area to buy! But will def order online
MauiRay
Volcano Menehune

Thanks MauiRay!

Postby Allie1983 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Hi MauiRay, thank you so much for your advice and feedback. Those are the little suggestions I need when placing my order, which I will be doing very shortly. You were very helpful and thanks again!
Allie1983
Volcano Menehune

Postby Shado » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:00 am

Welcome to the Family!!!

Yes....long slow toots are how to vape. remember, your gear is doing all the work, heating the juice....we only need to draw hard enough to evacuate what vapor is produced.....drawing too hard will lead to flooding of cartos, and too much air passing over the coils....which in unison will cool the coils too much and give an anemic, un happy vape. ;)
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

~~NO Trolls ALLOWED!!!~~ ....Just move on down the road....

What the hell is a "Toot"? ~davej
I think it is the noise coming from Shado's Vape Train!! ~hnkjay
The Vape Train to Shado Zen!!!
Shado
Volcano Legend

Postby Jad1917 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:15 am

Hello all!

My name is Joshua, but most people call me DeHart. I am somewhat a newcomer to vaping. I had the Inferno when I turned 18 to help quite smoking but it was destroyed on a house fire that I was on (Volunteer Firefighter). After a year and finally able to afford another one I just got it in the mail about an hour ago. I am glad to be apart of the Volcano vaping team! I am still a little new because I wasn't able to gain enough experience with my first one with out it being destroyed. So if you guys have any tips or tricks please let me know.
Jad1917
Volcano Menehune

Hi to every one.

Postby rescue1122 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Hey all. Im Mark from Newyork, New to this forum , want to discuss what i have in my mind.

Thanks and hello!
rescue1122
Volcano Menehune

me myself and inferno

Postby kmoe76 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:26 am

Kenneth Mosier

I was skeptical at first as I have tried several brands.. (Joye510, elips, pure , v2.)
When I began the set up of the priming process of the Inferno ; I knew I was in for the best vap! just the mechanics' and design had me sold, the pure tobacco is a lil sweet for my taste it is good though I will continue to vap this...the next order, I am going to order the premium, good job thanks and Krystall the sweet order support gal :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kmoe76
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the Volcano Forums