It is currently Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:46 am

Introduce Yourself

Stop in, introduce yourself, and get to know us.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Jonny-Toxic » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:44 am

Hello, new user, I have been lurking for a couple of days now. I had purchased a Blu and was using for a couple of days but it wasn't doing the trick. Did some reading and there is a local Volcano kiosk in my area. So thanks to the helpful lady at the Anderson, SC location, I am now an Inferno user.
Jonny-Toxic
Volcano Menehune

Postby JSmith926 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:23 am

Jonny-Toxic wrote:Hello, new user, I have been lurking for a couple of days now. I had purchased a Blu and was using for a couple of days but it wasn't doing the trick. Did some reading and there is a local Volcano kiosk in my area. So thanks to the helpful lady at the Anderson, SC location, I am now an Inferno user.

Outstanding, welcome to the fold!
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Postby Jonny-Toxic » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:09 am

JSmith926 wrote:Outstanding, welcome to the fold!

Thanks!!
Jonny-Toxic
Volcano Menehune

Postby falfal3 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:37 pm

I'm Steve. After 42 years smoking, I stopped Aug, 27 2013 and it's just unbelievable to me all the things I took for granted have left me. I thought because I have a deviated septum that I'd always have a problem breathing through my left nostril, I thought I'd always have to use my combivent inhalers because of diagnosed bronchitis, I thought coughing 'till I'd pass out sometimes was just the way it was going to be. Quit? Hell no, I'm not a quitter I used to say. Well Brothers and sisters, I'm here to say all that is in the past, it's like a miracle, I'm now a "Proud Vaper". Hallelujah, "Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, I am free at last". :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm happy for you all and I'm happy for me! Whew, I feel better now, lol.
falfal3
Volcano Menehune

Postby JSmith926 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:04 pm

falfal3 wrote:I'm Steve. After 42 years smoking, I stopped Aug, 27 2013 and it's just unbelievable to me all the things I took for granted have left me. I thought because I have a deviated septum that I'd always have a problem breathing through my left nostril, I thought I'd always have to use my combivent inhalers because of diagnosed bronchitis, I thought coughing 'till I'd pass out sometimes was just the way it was going to be. Quit? Hell no, I'm not a quitter I used to say. Well Brothers and sisters, I'm here to say all that is in the past, it's like a miracle, I'm now a "Proud Vaper". Hallelujah, "Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, I am free at last". :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm happy for you all and I'm happy for me! Whew, I feel better now, lol.

welcome aboard the crazy train :D
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Hello! I'm a newbie

Postby Isabella » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:24 pm

I'm isabella,just new to this site,how are you all doing?.
Isabella
Volcano Menehune

Postby countryboyhi » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Guess I will introduce myself. My name is Justin and I started vaping after using tobacco for 13 years. Smoked for 9 years and chewed for 5. I really enjoy it in comparison. I live in Hawaii.

One question I have had. Have any of you had to get a new battery within in a short period. U had to get 2 new batteries since buying mine.
countryboyhi
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:16 pm

First off welcome to the ohana

What model?
What was wrong with them?
What is a short period of time? That term is different for everyone.
Did you contact CS and get them replaced ?
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Mary Anne » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:32 am

Hi everyone. My name is Mary Anne and I live in the foothills of southeastern Ohio. I bought my Inferno in April of this year, shortly before being diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer (incredibly of a non smoking-related type) so am currently doing chemotherapy. I smoked off and on for 40 years and have used every method out there to quit but always started again, and the ecig is by far the best I've ever used. I haven't smoked, or even desired, an analog since I got my Inferno. This disease will eventually kill me but by George I'm not going to die a customer of Big Tobacco. I'm grateful for this product. I admit I'm addicted to nicotine, in fact have no plan to give it up because its stimulant properties counteract the dulling affect of the chemo. I'm pretty sure my Inferno kept me from falling into a deep dark black pit of depression over this diagnosis because with or without it I knew the smoking had to end; regardless of its origin oncologists don't like hearing their cancer patients still smoke! For me, the transition was easy. I don't miss tobacco at all, can't stand the smell of it burning or on somebody's clothes or breath.

I'm no longer employed or employable but I have lots of hobbies. I've done needlework and bead work most of my life. I love to read books, mostly nonfiction, enjoy researching a wide range of topics that interest me. I'm still getting around pretty well so do the housewife thing when I have enough energy for it. I'm married to the same great guy I was with in 1975, have 2 adult children and a sixteen year-old polydactyl cat named Joe.
Mary Anne
Volcano Menehune

Postby iamthegreengrabber » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:56 pm

I'm GG; iamthegreengrabber. Mary Ann, I started the Inferno in May 2013, no more cigarettes.
I'm gonna speak to you. Surely you switched to the new BCT tank.....no? DO IT NOW!!
Your post really moved me, the Volcano people should be proud and so should you!
On the subject, all the flavors will taste new, on the BCT!
You will have no muss or fuss, NO MORE CARTOS!!
There's no explaining how we began, Mary Ann....but here we are...
I'm in central CA.
Mary Ann, you will be in my thoughts every day, as an example of the break we've gotten through Volcano ecigs.
So, relax, when you see my posts here, take it all with my love, later....:mrgreen:
iamthegreengrabber
Volcano Ali'i

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the Volcano Forums