It is currently Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:55 am

Introduce Yourself

Stop in, introduce yourself, and get to know us.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Mary Anne » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi GG, thanks for the reply. I did get one of the new tube tanks and began using it yesterday. The thing I noticed right away was I am getting a better hit with a shorter draw. When I went to bed last night I realized I had used the same battery all day without having to recharge it, and that has never happened before.

I tried to get all the smokers I know to try one of these devices because I personally think the inventor of the ecig should be awarded a Nobel Prize or something for the contribution he or she has made to humanity. A couple of them made an investment in cheaper versions but continued to smoke too, and ended up going back to analogs to my disappointment. One of them sent me a bag full of liquids I'm afraid to use because they look less viscous than the Volcano liquids and I don't want to ruin my Inferno by flooding it with some inferior vaping product. I was thinking of posting them on the Trade Winds section of the board but don't want to ruin anyone else's either.
Mary Anne
Volcano Menehune

Postby Shado » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:08 am

Mary Anne....
Welcome to the Family!!!! :wave:

Congratz on making the change to a better way of life!!!! :thumbup: :clap: :clap:

Sad to hear the battle you are under....but...keep fighting...."No One Fights Alone"!!!
We are hear to help you keep the faith in any battles you encounter.
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

~~NO Trolls ALLOWED!!!~~ ....Just move on down the road....

What the hell is a "Toot"? ~davej
I think it is the noise coming from Shado's Vape Train!! ~hnkjay
The Vape Train to Shado Zen!!!
Shado
Volcano Legend

Postby Capadam » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:12 am

Hello, Capadam here!

Been smoking regularly for the past few years, and finally decided to make the switch to vapor. A friend turned me on to the Inferno, and I'm having a pretty successful time so far! I'm a graduate student, and really I'm just trying to take steps that will allow me to be a better person.

Glad to be here!
Capadam
Volcano Menehune

Postby JSmith926 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:14 am

Capadam wrote:Hello, Capadam here!

Been smoking regularly for the past few years, and finally decided to make the switch to vapor. A friend turned me on to the Inferno, and I'm having a pretty successful time so far! I'm a graduate student, and really I'm just trying to take steps that will allow me to be a better person.

Glad to be here!

Welcome to the Family! Your technological and biological distinctiveness with be assimilated into the collective... resistance is futile!
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Postby iamthegreengrabber » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:47 pm

I am now, and forever; iamthegreengrabber....call me GG.
I am in love with Volcano ecigs,
Ive been vaping since @May '13. I vape at 24mg.s.
I own 4 Inferno batts, 4 tube tanks and 2 BCTS. The BCTS a great idea, but they dont fit on my batts.
Im jus sittin on the dock o the bay until my Volcaano people figger out how to fix the problem.
Maybe I might have to buy a new BCT starter kit in order to have the parts fit.
Oh, I gotta go now, im a drag when im aggravated at the BCT......and I am!
.Fix me, Volcano!!! :sick:
iamthegreengrabber
Volcano Ali'i

Previous

Return to Welcome to the Volcano Forums