It is currently Sat May 23, 2015 5:59 pm

Introduce Yourself

Stop in, introduce yourself, and get to know us.

Introduce Yourself

Postby Johnny Lava » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Someone on the forum had mentioned that they would like a thread where everyone can introduce themselves and post a little info about yourself. So here it is :D .
Johnny Lava
Volcano God

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Thelvyn » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:52 pm

hello everyone!

I'm Thelvyn, I'm new to vaping, like most.
I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I'm 26, and I'm married.

If you spend any time on the forum you'll see I'm nearly a troll. Though I try to keep my posts limited to helpful replies, feedback, and questions.
I honestly have no idea how I got a post high higher than the admins(I'm sorry!)

My job is repairing computers and data recovery, it's my own business that I run from my home, and since the economy tanked it's not much of a living, but I still have dedicated customers and a few new ones here and there.
I also do some graphic design work freelance, I was always decent in Photoshop and Illustraitor, but when I met my wife who is a carrier graphic designer, I was able to make a little money with it.

I stumbled across Volcano Ecigs while playing Champions Online, and talking with a member of my guild. he gave me the site, told me about how they got him off analogs completely, and I placed my order shortly after.

Well, that wasn't exactly brief... Sorry Johnny :lol:
-Pyroclastic Ash
Thelvyn
Volcano God

Postby hfourexe » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Hey everybody,

HFOUREXE is the name i can be found by on most of the internet. I live in CT and am a member of the U.S. Navy. A lot of service members on the base use blu cigs, so i thought i would give vaping another try, as i had done it a year or so ago and wasn't happy with it. (i only used the product for about 2 days after paying $100 dollars for a starter kit in a mall in New Jersey). i did my homework and found Volcano and i am overly pleased with it. Anyhow, that's about it. If anyone has any techie questions, i can usually answer most.
hfourexe
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Arclight » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Hey all....

Arclight here....Name comes from my main character in the online game City of Heroes. http://www.thelegioncoh.net is our SGs websire

40 yrs old, Madison WI., and live with the greatest lady ever!

I am the General Manager of a restaurant here in the Madison area. For fun I repair and build computers, and run my self-help website/forums ArclightComputerWorks

New to vaping as well....I was looking for a cheaper way to continue to smoke for the lady and me. Spent most of a day off researching what was our there and ran across the ecigs. Well, one site leads to another, and one search leads to another and before I knew it, I was ordering Volcanos! Great choice on my part! LOL!!

Since I usually jump into things all the way, yesterday, I ordered my first batches of juice, and found a 2 battery, 2 atty set of a Joye510. Also anxiously awaiting any new models that the Lava guys plan on putting out for us!
Arclight
Volcano Legend

Postby HTHUTCH » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Hi. I'm Thom.
Long time smoker first, time vaper... i got my Deluxe V-Starter kit the same day as our friend Thelvyn did. And likewise, haven't had an analogue since (I have my last one sitting, as a testimony). But as much research as I've done, this fella blows me out of the water. And bro'man, I thank you for it. You're savin' me a lot of time in the leg work department. Word.

I've left a few posts... I'm 29, born & raised in Los Angeles. But I've lived in Indiana & Florida a bit when I 's a kid... Er, uh. I really don't see how that's at all relevant.

Really diggin' this thing... when it works (Cherry Lava goes VERY well with Sam Adams - fyi). I'm finding I need to recharge frequently & in troubleshooting I'm on my 12th/13th cart. I've saved them all 'cos there looks to still be juice in these things & in speaking with the good folks at Volcano today, I'm not worried. It appears as though I may have gotten a few faulty batteries. I'm so impressed with their customer service. really stand up.

Oh. this is "Introduce yourself!!!" Okay. I've a daughter of 1 1/2 years & she's just amazing. I'm just really glad to have an alternative to smoking - which is very near & dear to me, as I'm sure it is to many of you. I'm trying, I suppose, to ensure that my days aren't limited by this affliction. I really want to spend as much time as possible with my baby girl & her mother. Thanks for reading. I'm glad to be here.

OH! And a big shout out to our men & women in Military service. I admire all of you & I thank you for all that you do.

:::Edit:::

I forgot to mention; have any of you had an issue with clogging? I just opened up another Cherry Lava & & it seems like I can't get a drag... Weird? Am I the only one who feels like I'm not doing this correctly?

-Peace :P
-Thom
HTHUTCH
Volcano Menehune

Postby The Frogstar » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:24 am

Howdy,

My name is Kevin and I just got my Volcano in yesterday. I'm from Minnesota and so far I'm very impressed with the Volcano. I'm currently a student studying Business Administration with a focus on Entrepreneurship.

Yeeeah. Also, I like taking pictures and I hope to enter the photo contest here.
The Frogstar
Volcano Ali'i

Postby mythicalba » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:29 pm

hi all. names mike. im from tampa bay, florida. just started vaping yesterday and so far so good, i went from a pack and a half of analogs to just 2 a day right now:). well, i am into music alot, in fact i am a singer in a hardcore band. i am also into motorcycles and some fps games. so if anyone wants to chat about bikes or tunes im your guy!!
mythicalba
Volcano Menehune

Postby jfur » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:09 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Jennifer. I'm 24, engaged to the love of my life, and currently going to school to be an RN. I live in Cali now(cause that's where my fiancé is from) but grew up in NC and I've lived way too many places to list. I was a surgical technician in the Air Force and I'm using the GI Bill now for school(w00t! I get paid to study!). I like all the typical stuff...movies, music, food, good books, ect. Been a smoker for 12 years now, ugh, and I can't wait to get my kit so I can give up smoking for good. I love Star Trek (could you tell from the av? lol). Umm, I can't really think of anything else...so yeah. :D
jfur
Volcano Menehune

Postby JackHack » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Hi all, My name is Jacob.. I'm from Orlando Fl, I did a little looking around to find an E-Cig that would be right for me because my girlfriend wanted me to quit smoking analogs, but I really didn't want to quit.. so I wanted to find an alternative way to get the nicotine I crave... I wanted to have something that resembled a cigarette as closely as possible to make the transition easier for myself, and I came across the Blu, however after a bit of research I discovered volcano and heard all about their amazing turnaround time and customer service. So I put an order up two days ago and am very impatiently waiting for my volcano to come in the mail.
JackHack
Volcano Menehune

Postby musicinpink » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:24 pm

I'm Sandy. Music is my life. With out music, I think I would go insane. I play piano, and flute, and I can play by ear. I've been playing all my life. I work for Walmart in the shoe department. One of my co/workers smokes. I told her about ecigs. I hope she considers them. My friend smokes as well. I don't think she'll make the switch though. Because of her budget. :(

I got into vaping this year. I've had a cig or two off and on. I hate how they make me feel. I've only had a few puffs this weekend and, I already feel the clutter in my chest. Ew! Like I said before, I have no nicotine carts! :( My kit is going to arrive today! *happydance*
Lavatube Vapor!!! =)
musicinpink
Volcano God

Next

Return to Welcome to the Volcano Forums