It is currently Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:40 am

IVAQS is complete

A place to find and post alerts about events that need the communities help.

Re: IVAQS is complete

Postby wi110w » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Artist Boy wrote:even if the people trying to push the bans did a study they would falsify the finding in their favor... they have done it before. They are only doing it for the money.

They just need to get the study published now in a journal so the complete details will put out there. The abstract is a nice start but I want to see the full details.

Amen! Been waiting on an update that it was published. In fact when I saw that this thread had a new post and it was you as the last poster AB I got excited. Hoping that they had published it in a journal. lol
wi110w
Volcano God

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:42 pm

When I talked to Spikey in FL she said she had like 3 potential journals looking to publish...... but no time frame.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby wi110w » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Ah okay cool. Thanks AB, and I know you will keep us updated as further info is available. :thumbup:
wi110w
Volcano God

Postby nsanexer0 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:17 pm

I'm so glad tests like this are happening, if I was unable to vape because it was illegal...
Well I think I'd go to jail before I smoked. I have had a mess-up within my time of vaping this time... but I didn't have an operating ecig and lets just say the next few days afterwards I felt like I got shot in the chest

Oh and that I felt like my head was going to explode!
It's amazing what those chemicals do to your body in the little doses(3cigs over the course of 1 day) did to me and how much we all (almost all) used to intake of them
nsanexer0
Magma God

Previous

Return to Call to Actions