It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:33 am

Just ask me.....Artist Boy

Ask Artist Boy and the community.

Just ask me.....Artist Boy

Postby Johnny Lava » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:15 am

Artist Boy is here to help you with any questions that you might have.
Johnny Lava
Volcano God

Re: Just ask me.....Pyroclastic Ash

Postby The Frogstar » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:05 pm

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Sorry, this post looked lonely.
The Frogstar
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Pyroclastic Ash » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:26 pm

The Frogstar wrote:How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Sorry, this post looked lonely.

about 3 pounds a day.
Give or take a few ounces.

Happy to help!
:D
Pyroclastic Ash
Volcano Legend

Postby sBi3 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Any shot of you guys releasing a model that has a different colored LED? I'm going to buy a Volcano kit (because after a few weeks of research, I've come to the conclusion that you guys to be the best), but I figured I should ask this beforehand, in case you guys put out a different color I might be interested in.
sBi3
Volcano Menehune

Postby Pyroclastic Ash » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:53 pm

sBi3 wrote:Any shot of you guys releasing a model that has a different colored LED? I'm going to buy a Volcano kit (because after a few weeks of research, I've come to the conclusion that you guys to be the best), but I figured I should ask this beforehand, in case you guys put out a different color I might be interested in.

There won't be different colored LEDs in the starter kits.
But we plan on offering different color LED batteries in the store. Like when you purchase a spare battery or something.

So you are safe to order a kit and enjoy vaping, and you'll be all set to order one of our new LED colors when they are released.
Pyroclastic Ash
Volcano Legend

Postby sBi3 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:46 am

Good news. Thanks.
sBi3
Volcano Menehune

Postby Onedzguy » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:59 pm

So when are folks opening a brick-n-mortar store?

I was a Pearlridge last night and found a Smoking Everywhere kiosk. They had just opened this month. I'm guessing it won't be long before they start expanding to Ala Moana, Ward Center, Kahala Mall and Windward mall.

Please hurry. I need backup. I need a bigger model.
Onedzguy
Volcano Menehune

Postby valeria » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Well! Now that I have the new passthrough and LOVING it I have a question.

I have never used a manual before and had no desire to. (Thought it would be a bother and inconvenient)
Now I have a passthrough that is manual. Sooooo I changed my mind!! LOL

I really like the consistancy of the manual or maybe it is just the passthrough with consistant battry power but either of them have changed my mind about the manual. I kind of like it :)

Soooo the question is : Will Volcano be offering a manual battery in the near future? I think I will definatly purchase one :) and another passthrough. It is really great!

Thank You Pyroclastic Ash for bending over backwards to help me and make me happy with some issues!!!

You can see my response on the passthrough and your company on the Forum topic Volcano Passthrough.
valeria
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Pyroclastic Ash » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:24 pm

valeria wrote:Well! Now that I have the new passthrough and LOVING it I have a question.

I have never used a manual before and had no desire to. (Thought it would be a bother and inconvenient)
Now I have a passthrough that is manual. Sooooo I changed my mind!! LOL

I really like the consistancy of the manual or maybe it is just the passthrough with consistant battry power but either of them have changed my mind about the manual. I kind of like it :)

Soooo the question is : Will Volcano be offering a manual battery in the near future? I think I will definatly purchase one :) and another passthrough. It is really great!

Thank You Pyroclastic Ash for bending over backwards to help me and make me happy with some issues!!!

You can see my response on the passthrough and your company on the Forum topic Volcano Passthrough.

I'm currently hounding Joe and Mike to offer manual batteries.

But as far as I know there is in fact a plan to offer manuals in the near future.
Pyroclastic Ash
Volcano Legend

Postby earlbedfordjr » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:48 pm

I actually have a serious question. Do you guys use Propylene Glycol as a suspending agent? I am not one of these opponents of e-cigs. And these opponents like to say that Propylene Glycol (mainly the FDA sheep.) is dangerous...but if it was so dangerous why is Propylene Glycol used as a suspending agent in nebulizer treatments? This is approved by the FDA as safe and Propylene Glycol is used in asthma inhalers as well..so this FDA e-cigs are bad propaganda is crap from the start. My elderly grandmother who has to take several nebulizer treatments a day (about as many times as I have to smoke.) for treatment of emphysema, her medication is suspended in propylene glycol.The main reason I am asking is I feel Propylene Glycol suspended nicotine has a much lower risk than the FDA (which makes profits from smoking cessation products that are made by the Philip-Morris corporation.) is leading everyone to believe. I mean if it was that toxic why are they using that as a substance to suspend IV medications as well as Nebulizer Treatments. If it was really that bad more patients in hospitals would have health problems after surgery, and other ailments. So the reason why I am asking is because as a consumer I want to make an informed decision.

If you don't use Propylene Glycol then what do you use and why do you think it is safer?
earlbedfordjr
Volcano Menehune

Next

Return to General and Technical Questions