It is currently Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:39 pm

Just got the new lava tube and haveing problems with it

A place to get help with your Low Resistance atomizer issues.

Just got the new lava tube and haveing problems with it

Postby scott891 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Hi so my girlfriend just got me the new lavatube and i had the last one and im assembling it and when i put my atomizer in and fill the fluid it just tastes burnt and i barlely get any smoke and when i do it just nasty tasteing . so ive tried getting the fluid out and blowing it out and it still doesnt work i would really like to get this working

any feedback helps
scott891
Volcano Menehune

Re: Just got the new lava tube and haveing problems with it

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:35 am

are you using the tube tank? If so how did you prime and fill it? Make sure you are following these instructions:
tube-tank-filling-and-refilling-instructions-t9315.html

If you are getting a burnt taste then you most likely burnt the filler inside the carto. Once that filler is burnt there is no fixing it. You just need to replace the carto.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby budgie » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Not directly related but how long does the cartomizers last. I have been using the Lavatube for over 12mths, considered a heavy vapor. I would change my cartomizers between 2 to 5 days, thay end up saturated and can not continue to vape, I clean out the liquid off the lavatube but the blockage appears to be inside the cartomizer its self.

Would appreciate any feedback on this issue
budgie
Volcano Menehune

Postby JSmith926 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:29 pm

if the cartomizer is becoming plugged there is no real way to fix them, just replace and re prime and keep on vaping, some juices are known to cause the cartomizer to clog prematurely, there is nothing that you can do to fix them other than change up your flavors.
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Return to LR Atomizers- Inferno and Lava