It is currently Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:30 pm

just learned alot from my bud today.. lemme share some

Share your knowledge! No questions in this section please.

Re: just learned alot from my bud today.. lemme share some

Postby del » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Artist Boy wrote:thats just the way the smaller shop try to mislead you and get you to buy their gear over other places.

yep there is a small other brand kiosk in front of my job and a few of the employee's are always trying to convince me that i dont need all my various mods and could simply just use their standard 808 stuff and be fine. I told them i would buy one if their cartridge would last me longer then my shift at work. went back to them with a dry burnt cartridge before my lunch break lol. then they gave me another cartridge, 25 minutes later i killed the battery and the lady looked puzzled and said i need to stop vaping and just quit! :lolno:

the owner is cool and is a real vaper who smoked 3 packs a day, but she doesnt pay their price of 30 bucks for a 5 pack of cartridges and she agree's with me, not all her stuff is for everyone and she rather see people happy and off cigs then keep smoking. some of her employee's not so much.

all they care about is your wallet and not your loyalty and return business as a happy customer. moral of the story its hard to find reliable store thats why i hang around here as volcano has always treated me well. :clap:

del
Magma God

Previous

Return to Tips and Tricks