It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:22 am

Just wanted to ask, one thing, little help if possible

Swaps and donations only, please read the rules.

Just wanted to ask, one thing, little help if possible

Postby mikeg7385 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:19 am

:?: Hey if any one has any e liquids they don't enjoy and are just sitting around i would buy them off you, I love Volcano liquids they are top quality!, I just having a rough time affording the cost. NO big deal if no one can, lol, just looking for low nic or none at all, any flavor love em all lol, I am really running low, But i can handle not vaping so i will be fine,

Thank you Volcano for having Great Products and Great Liquids!!!! .,
Quitting analog cigs was a breeze!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, :clap:
Also thank you volcano community for the help and support!
"alot to learn about vaping lol" :lol:
mikeg7385
Volcano Menehune

Re: Just wanted to ask, one thing, little help if possible

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:51 am

Moving this to the tradewinds section.

You may want to contact The Pay It Forward guy and see what he has to offer up for ya.

The one thing we dont allow on the forum though is money transactions. We allow trades, and many people will just send you out some stuff for free, cause the folk of the Volcano forum are just awesome like that.

I dont have anything I can spare at the moment but I am sure people here will help you out man. And make sure to hit up PIF, Just look for his thread here int he TW section and send him a PM. He should be able to take of you and get you some stuff.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Just wanted to ask, one thing, little help if possible

Postby mikeg7385 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Thank you, I just found out we have VG and PG In my area, starting to make liquids myself, Now i went from like almost a drop of liquid to about a little over a gallon. lolz, I am still going to buy liquids from volcano, but was really impressed with the root beer E liquid i just made,, lmao
Willing to make little samples to people that would just pay for the shipping, Dont want to sell liquid, but i am willing to share a little of what i have lol
mikeg7385
Volcano Menehune

Return to The Trade Winds