It is currently Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:14 am

Lava tube DOA!

A place to report technical issues you experience.

Lava tube DOA!

Postby treetop » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:42 am

Came in today DOA - Can't get any response from factory or anybody - getting upset. :evil:
treetop
Volcano Menehune

Re: Lava tube DOA!

Postby Spliner » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:34 am

Try opening a ticket on the website. They'll get you taken care of. Or just call the 800 number and leave a message. They will call you back (really.. they are great about it). Also they can talk you through a couple things to try. It's still morning for them in Hawaii, so they may be still trying to play catch up from the weekend.

Spliner

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Re: Lava tube DOA!

Postby JSmith926 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:41 pm

i know this is a dumb question (for me to ask) but trying to help, did you install the batt correctly (nipple up) and then hit the button 5 times (fast) the LT 2.0 requires you to push the button quite quickly to turn on, also did the screen flash when you installed the battery?
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Return to Video Chat Glitches and Issues