It is currently Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:49 am

Lavatube v2 is here!!!!!

Check out our newest items and things to come.

Re: Lavatube v2 is here!!!!!

Postby TatsandSass » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Can't wait to get mine this coming week as a Valentines/ birthday present to myself lol! Really leaning towards black... Any suggestions on must have things I should get that aren't in the kit? I already have an inferno and I love the tube tank setup so I'll probably be sticking with that method with my lava tube. Thanks guys!

Keep calm and love a tattooed girl
TatsandSass
Volcano God

Postby BBoySolidusSnake » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Im not to sure but the first thing i was gonna buy if i get one is the 7ml tube tank if you dont have one yet cause the 4ml tube tank on those things look pretty funny. Besides that, not to sure.
BBoySolidusSnake
Volcano Menehune

Postby TatsandSass » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Ya I'm planning on getting the kit and a 7 ml tube tank is included in the kit.

TatsandSass
Volcano God

Postby Shado » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:02 am

Hi Tats!!! :wave:

Maybe backup cartos (3.0 ohm)...and perhaps more juice? You are going to dig it so much you might be vaping more!!! :lol:

And another battery, so you can still vape on while one is charging.
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

~~NO Trolls ALLOWED!!!~~ ....Just move on down the road....

What the hell is a "Toot"? ~davej
I think it is the noise coming from Shado's Vape Train!! ~hnkjay
The Vape Train to Shado Zen!!!
Shado
Volcano Legend

Postby TatsandSass » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:14 am

Hey Shado!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the response! I'll definitely be getting more cartos, but I'm holding off until the valentines day sale to get more juice since my precious red wings is one of the ones to be marked down :lol: Which of the options for batteries is the best?

TatsandSass
Volcano God

Postby TatsandSass » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Guess who just got her black LT2?!?! :thumbup:

TatsandSass
Volcano God

Postby Shado » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:12 am

TatsandSass wrote:Guess who just got her black LT2?!?! :thumbup:

Woo Hoo!!!

There be Vaping about to happen!!!! :lol:

As far as batts....I prefer AW...and either size will work. :thumbup:
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

Shado
Volcano Legend

Postby Coffeegal » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:07 am

I have absolutely loved reading (and watching!) all the reviews for the LTv2. I have my Magma... and love my Magma, dearly haha. I'm good with change on some things, and not so much on others. But since switching off from analogs and vaping, I find myself vaping quite a bit more because I can do it anytime (at home, in the car, around others) without that icky smell.

So after reading through some posts... I'm seriously consdering ordering the Pink LTv2 kit, and any other accessories I need. I find that I have plenty of liquid to last me a while (I may or my not be addicted to Ejuice... haha). Tats, how are you liking your new purchase? I was reading your post and saw that you just upgraded yourself! Yay! :D

A couple of quick questions:

Purchasing blank Tube Tank Cartomizers are good for having different flavors, correct? I know that sounds like an obvious question, but I try to do my research carefully, and it seems like because you're saturating that cotton, I'd imagine switching out flavors would be a little difficult in keeping them seperate from each other. Is there a way to clean them out easily, or is it just better to buy 5 or so and keep them on hand for different flavors?

Would you reccomend purchasing a few more Blank Tanks to keep everything "on the ready"? I saw the picture on page 10 elementcircle posted back in January and thought that looked so cool haha. It looks to me as though there were several different blank tanks along with the drip tips. So maybe purchasing a few extra would keep vaping quick.

Shando answered my question about batteries. I'll pick up a 2nd one so I can swap those suckers out when one is low and needs to charge up. :) Does it come with the 1600 or 2000 mAH battery?

I know this is a wall of text haha, but this next purchase from Volcano will be a big one if I go with what I really want and that's the LTv2. I've been eyeing that badboy for a while now and from what everyone has said it's just amazing.

Thanks in advance for any feedback or input!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!! :)
Coffeegal
Volcano Menehune

Postby Shado » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:21 am

Coffeegal wrote:I have absolutely loved reading (and watching!) all the reviews for the LTv2. I have my Magma... and love my Magma, dearly haha. I'm good with change on some things, and not so much on others. But since switching off from analogs and vaping, I find myself vaping quite a bit more because I can do it anytime (at home, in the car, around others) without that icky smell.

So after reading through some posts... I'm seriously consdering ordering the Pink LTv2 kit, and any other accessories I need. I find that I have plenty of liquid to last me a while (I may or my not be addicted to Ejuice... haha). Tats, how are you liking your new purchase? I was reading your post and saw that you just upgraded yourself! Yay! :D

A couple of quick questions:

Purchasing blank Tube Tank Cartomizers are good for having different flavors, correct? I know that sounds like an obvious question, but I try to do my research carefully, and it seems like because you're saturating that cotton, I'd imagine switching out flavors would be a little difficult in keeping them seperate from each other. Is there a way to clean them out easily, or is it just better to buy 5 or so and keep them on hand for different flavors?

It is best to just use fresh cartos for changing flavors....unless you think a mixture of the new flavor with the old would be good.....sometimes it is great, and then there are the "other" times :sick: that are not good.
There is no real good way to clean cartos....many folks do however wash them out and get a bit more time out of them....but...it is not advisable. Becauses of the design, using batting to hold juice, after being wet form cleaning...it can become a breeding ground for bacteria, etc....if not dry. Also, cleaning them really only washes out some of the juice...but does nothing to clean the coil.

Would you reccomend purchasing a few more Blank Tanks to keep everything "on the ready"? I saw the picture on page 10 elementcircle posted back in January and thought that looked so cool haha. It looks to me as though there were several different blank tanks along with the drip tips. So maybe purchasing a few extra would keep vaping quick.

Sure....having several tanks is wonderful. At one time I had a dozen + tanks filled and going at any given time with different flavors. And using different colored DT's is a great way to ID the flavor in each one.

Shando answered my question about batteries. I'll pick up a 2nd one so I can swap those suckers out when one is low and needs to charge up. :) Does it come with the 1600 or 2000 mAH battery?

After going back to look...it appears that the 1600 battery is what comes in the kit.

I know this is a wall of text haha, but this next purchase from Volcano will be a big one if I go with what I really want and that's the LTv2. I've been eyeing that badboy for a while now and from what everyone has said it's just amazing.

Thanks in advance for any feedback or input!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!! :)

Hope this helped Coffeegal!!! ;)
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

Shado
Volcano Legend

Postby Coffeegal » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:09 pm

You ever have a moment when you say to yourself "Drink more coffee before posting"? I had that moment. You're right. The 1600 does come with the kit. :oops: I'm sorry I asked that, but I appreciate you answering it for me anyway hahaha.

I figured on the Carto thing... I want to make sure I do this right since it's gonna be a pretty hefty chunk of money with my next order. I think I'll start off with a bunch of Cartos to match my flavors I love the mostest and then buy an extra tank or two to have 'em ready to go.

Shando you have been such a big help and I apprecaite your time!! I'm exctied!! :D
Coffeegal
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to New and Upcoming Products