It is currently Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:49 pm

Lavatube v2 is here!!!!!

Check out our newest items and things to come.

Re: Lavatube v2 is here!!!!!

Postby TatsandSass » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 pm

I love my lava tube but my first one was unfortunately faulty and the kiosks and stores here left me with a bitter taste in my mouth sadly... I put 200 miles on my car in 2 days driving around on a wild goose chase they sent me on trying to get mine replaced :( My new one is working great though and I am extremely happy with the product itself, just think I'll be doing my volcano dealings purely online from now on even though I live in the birthplace of volcano :lol:

Keep calm and love a tattooed girl
TatsandSass
Volcano God

Postby Coffeegal » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:28 pm

TatsandSass wrote:I love my lava tube but my first one was unfortunately faulty and the kiosks and stores here left me with a bitter taste in my mouth sadly... I put 200 miles on my car in 2 days driving around on a wild goose chase they sent me on trying to get mine replaced :( My new one is working great though and I am extremely happy with the product itself, just think I'll be doing my volcano dealings purely online from now on even though I live in the birthplace of volcano :lol:

Ugh I'm sorry to hear that. I love the Online/Phone support, so I think that's probably a good idea! Anyway thanks for your feedback. I'm most definitly going to put my order through online next week & wait patiently for it to be delivered!!
Coffeegal
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:52 pm

if you guys ever have a bad experience with any of our retail locations and would like to file a complaint or just make an suggestion on how to make things better. Please, please, please let us know you can either contact CS, or PM/email me personally and I will make sure the regional manager will get the message. We want to make sure you gets get the best service online and in the retail locations.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Shado » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:58 am

I will 2nd what AB stated....tell someone if not happy or issues.

Volcano has grown to its huge size and success simply due to their great products and outstanding CS and the forum community. I only recommend Volcano to anybody who ask where to get started with vaping supplies.

3 years buying from this company and I still dig what they offer and do...and always look forward to what new toys they will bring to market.

After all, if it were not for Volcano changing the industry with their affordable variable voltage mods (LT)....we would still be dinging around with old technology.
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

~~NO Trolls ALLOWED!!!~~ ....Just move on down the road....

What the hell is a "Toot"? ~davej
I think it is the noise coming from Shado's Vape Train!! ~hnkjay
The Vape Train to Shado Zen!!!
Shado
Volcano Legend

Postby TatsandSass » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:07 pm

I did not mean any disrespect at all to the company itself, I just had an issue of each of the 4 or 5 locations I went to would tell me "sorry we don't have any black LT's so go here...", I'd go to the next location and they didn't have them either, and they refused to let me leave my name and number to get a call when they did get a black one in, after waiting in hours of lines, they just wanted me to keep driving around for days. The final straw was day 2 of driving when I had an employee call the pearl ridge kiosk while I was on the other side of the island, they told the employee they had a ton of black ones so I jumped in the car, headed over there, waited in line for over an hour and they said they never had one and the employee that called on my behalf lied. I still love volcano very much and I realize they can't control or predict stock, I just didn't appreciate the literall run around, hence why if I have another issue (knock on wood) I will just go through the submitting a ticket online the way most of the mainland customers do.

Keep calm and love a tattooed girl
TatsandSass
Volcano God

Postby Shado » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:32 am

Its all good Tats...we know ur a Volcano fan :twisted: and not dissing the company. ;)

And I too would be pretty miffed if that happened to me....but like said earlier...inform the upper folks so they can nip it in the butt early. ;)
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

~~NO Trolls ALLOWED!!!~~ ....Just move on down the road....

What the hell is a "Toot"? ~davej
I think it is the noise coming from Shado's Vape Train!! ~hnkjay
The Vape Train to Shado Zen!!!
Shado
Volcano Legend

Postby iamthegreengrabber » Sun May 26, 2013 6:37 am

Im 2 weeks quit on an Inferno...good for out of the house.
I expect to order a Lavatube next. Then......then....I expect to never smoke analogs again.
I share in the cardiologists waiting room.
Im 63, writing on a Samsung tablet with a free phone app from magic jack...free antenna tv, im living my hippie dream!!!
Its vapor, thank you :thumbup:
iamthegreengrabber
Volcano Ali'i

Previous

Return to New and Upcoming Products