It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:28 am

Lawrence

Lawrence

Postby KnightErrant » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:33 am

New to vamping. As of right now, nearly 4 weeks of no analogs.

Tried a variety of products from various vendors. Totally sold on Volcano. Loving my Inferno. Plotting to get my Lavatube.

Seriously would like to open a small vape-bar featuring Volcano products here in downtown Lawrence. College town. I am getting TONS of queries about my Inferno from people in clubs, bars, stores, and well, everywhere.
KnightErrant
Volcano Menehune

Re: Lawrence

Postby Spliner » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:10 pm

Congrats! Welcome to the Volcano family. I know that Volcano has franchise opportunities, and I believe that they also have wholesale options for smaller vendors. E-Mail them at info@volcanoecigs.com or wholesale@volcanoecigs.com to see what their prices/options are.

Spliner

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Re: Lawrence

Postby KnightErrant » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:31 am

Waiting on my affiliate acceptance message. Hoping to then wholesale, then possibly Officially Licensed Distributor with a nifty little vape bar and retail outlet in downtown Lawrence.
KnightErrant
Volcano Menehune

Return to Kansas