It is currently Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:32 pm

Leak between the battery and tank

A place to get help with your Tankomizer issues.
(Please specify Magma or Inferno in title)

Leak between the battery and tank

Postby kabanagirl » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:57 pm

I have found liquid between the battery and tank of my inferno. Don't know if I may have assembled it wrong or is the carbonizer a defect. HELP!! :(
kabanagirl
Volcano Menehune

Re: Leak between the battery and tank

Postby JSmith926 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:04 pm

all you typically have to do is clean between there once and a while, it is normal for some juice to go into the connection from time to time, i try to make that part of my cleaning of the devices daily
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Postby kabanagirl » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:12 pm

It seems like i have to clean it often. Sometimes when i inhale it starts to gurgle n the liquid goes really fast.
kabanagirl
Volcano Menehune

Postby JSmith926 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:40 pm

kabanagirl wrote:It seems like i have to clean it often. Sometimes when i inhale it starts to gurgle n the liquid goes really fast.

if its starting to gurgle the carto is getting flooded and dumping extra juice, i would suggest clearing the flood by removing the tank and blowing out the carto into a paper towel, if it continues to flood the carto you may have a carto that is getting plugged or you may have an o ring issue on the tank, inspect the o rings and replace if they have any big nicks in them or cracks

is the draw on the device starting to get tight? you may also need to just replace the cartomizer.

how do you prime your cartomizer? are you following the instructions outlined here? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3JdGf6QZP4
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Return to Tankomizers- Magma and Inferno