It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Magma v2 Kits are now in stock

Check out our newest items and things to come.

Re: Magma v2 Kits are now in stock

Postby Spliner » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:43 pm

808slugger wrote:I have a question about vaping from the Magmas - I have pre-filled cartridges and sometimes when I inhale I hear a little crackling, sometimes it feels like it burns my lip a little and sometimes the taste is weird (I bought the Blue Water Punch). I'm still on my first cartridge - haven't taken too many puffs to think it's used up (and I get good vape).

My suggestion.. get a drip tip and pop it on the carto. You can (at least I think you can with these new Magma Cartos) remove the cap and pop on a standard 510 drip tip. It'll keep the heat away from your lips and allow you easy access to refill them if you want.

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Postby Spliner » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Now I want a new Magma kit lol. I probably wouldn't even use it with all the Inferno's I have around but these things make me Nostalgic. Finally, a Magma with a polyfill carto. Methinks I am gonna make the wife buy me a set for my birthday. ;P

Spliner

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:29 pm

nope, sadly 510 cartos do not fit in the new Magma cartos. You can just pop off the top but none of my many drip tips will fit It is like a shaved hair too small. I can get them to just start to go in and then they stop. cant even make it down to the oring. Not sure why they did make them fit drip tips.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Shado » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:07 am

Not even the rubber DT's will fit?
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

~~NO Trolls ALLOWED!!!~~ ....Just move on down the road....

What the hell is a "Toot"? ~davej
I think it is the noise coming from Shado's Vape Train!! ~hnkjay
The Vape Train to Shado Zen!!!
Shado
Volcano Legend

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:56 am

the rubber ones do fit, sorry I forgot to mention that.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby JoeyTheMadScientist » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 am

i'm not going to lie i was a little sad when i heard the v line was going away. i use my v kit weekly in addition to my big tubes and what not. but as long as the auto magma batts don't have a hard time firing like the old ones did i will pick the kit up. still looking for reviews, but i have high hopes :-)
where there's smoke, there's fire. when there's vapor, there's pleasure!
JoeyTheMadScientist
Volcano Legend

Postby JoeyTheMadScientist » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:31 am

actually, does anyone know if the magma cartos will fit in the v pack? or what size they are in relation to the volcano cartos?
where there's smoke, there's fire. when there's vapor, there's pleasure!
JoeyTheMadScientist
Volcano Legend

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:34 am

Magma cartos are the exact same height as th eV cartos, just a hair bigger in diameter. So they should fit in the Vpack just fine. might just be a tighter fit, but since it is a foam insert in the Vpack it should work out just fine.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Spliner » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:40 pm

Artist Boy wrote:the rubber ones do fit, sorry I forgot to mention that.

Well at least that's an option for those with the carto's getting hot. ;)

Spliner

Spliner
Volcano Legend

Postby MaddQuack » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:53 am

I used to have the old Magma T kit before giving it to a heavy smoker after I bought a few Infernos and a V1 LT. However, I am planning on buying more Magma Ts because I still find it awkward using larger PVs in public.

I see that the new Magma kits are no longer offering the tank setup as an option. Cartomizers SUCK; if I wanted to use crappy cartomizers, I'd buy a freaking gas station kit. Please, please, please, at least don't discontinue the tanks in the accessories page.
MaddQuack
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to New and Upcoming Products