It is currently Thu May 28, 2015 3:07 pm

Magma v2 Kits are now in stock

Check out our newest items and things to come.

Re: Magma v2 Kits are now in stock

Postby SMO|{E » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Just ordered a white kit Wednesday! Gave my old kits away to other people and have been missing it

:^)-~
SMO|{E
Volcano Menehune

Postby Balrog » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:43 am

Hi there,I'm trying to find out if the Magma range will fit the VIP range coming out of Manchester ,England,only on a recent visit to the UK,I got hooked on Vaping,but when I tried to place an order for extras,was told they didn't supply to Australia.You can imagine how happy I was after spending a couple of hundred quid with them!There is a range out here called Swan,but they don't fit all my UK gear,the threading is different,so does anyone know for sure if there is any product that will fit my VIP gear?
Thanks David,
wildcroft1@hotmail.com :crazy:
Balrog
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:19 pm

From the best I can tell from their website the VIPs are a 510 threaded device, but I can't promise as they dont say for sure on their site anywhere, But the deminisons they list would be right for a 510 sized stick battery. and all the other models they have and other atomizer motions are all 510/egp theraded devices so I am pretty sure it is. So yes the Magma line of cartomizer will work with what you have now. Now as for the chargers and batteries being compatiable with each other... that I am not sure of, as some places like to switch out the polarities of their devices to stop people from using other gear with their stuff. Kinda lame in my opinion but that business.

But if they have not modified their gear to have reversed polarity then yes everything should swap over fine. All of Volcano's gear is 510 threaded.

Hope that helps. Have a great day.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby 808slugger » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:38 am

Thanks for all the replies guys I appreciate the help!

I've been using the pre-filled cartridges but am now curious about getting the blank ones or cartomizers to refill my own e-liquids. What are the differences between:

- USA-made Pre-filled Blank cartridges (black or white) - btw, isn't it an oxymoron if it says "Pre-filled Blank"?
- Re-fillable Clearomizer (5 pack)
- Magma Clear Cartomizer (5 pack)

Which one is the easiest to fill and not spill? Also, would it leak out if I were laying down and vaping? Mahalos!!!
808slugger
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:06 pm

Ok the "prefilled" blanks ( no clue why they labeled them like that) and the clear cartomizers are basically the same thing but the clear cartos are larger (longer and bigger around) and have a clear poly tube where as the "prefilled" blanks are a steel tube witha vinyl wrapper on them. They are both a filler cartomizer. Meaning they have a cotton/poyfill in the tube that holes the juice and has the heating coil in it. Where as the clearomizer is a CE2 style device meaning it is a top coil no filler device. It works by having the coil on top in a ceramic cup and a silica wick that goes through the coil and down to the juice well below it. The wick... well.... wicks the juice up to the coil.

The clearos can sometimes leak if left laying down. both of the cartos will not leak no matter how you set them. Now depending on what you want or like, or the situation you are in depends on which is best for you. Clearos and clear cartos are both plastic tubes so if you are an active person or drop your device a lot then they may not be the best option for you as can break the tube. But if you are looking for best flavor and heat the clearos are the best ( but they can be a bit tricky to get to work right). The clearo you need a needle top bottle or a syringe to fill ( though there are other ways). The clear cartos and "prefilled" cartos are both easy to fill by just popping off the top and dripping juice down the side of the tube onto the filler inside.

For me I like the blank cartos (prefilled) the best. The clear cartos are a dual coil system so they will drain the battery faster since it is heating up two coils at the same time, plus I break things easily.

Hope that helps answer your questions. If you have any more questions or need more help please let us know.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:10 pm

oh and with the clearomizers there are both regular and mega sizes.... the only difference there is that the mega is longer and holds more juice.

and if you are looking to carry these in the Mpack, only the prefilled and "prefilled Blanks" will fit in the Mpack...... I think. I dont have any of the reg clearos on hand to test, but think they are just a hair too long.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby 808slugger » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Artist Boy wrote:Ok the "prefilled" blanks ( no clue why they labeled them like that) and the clear cartomizers are basically the same thing but the clear cartos are larger (longer and bigger around) and have a clear poly tube where as the "prefilled" blanks are a steel tube witha vinyl wrapper on them. They are both a filler cartomizer. Meaning they have a cotton/poyfill in the tube that holes the juice and has the heating coil in it. Where as the clearomizer is a CE2 style device meaning it is a top coil no filler device. It works by having the coil on top in a ceramic cup and a silica wick that goes through the coil and down to the juice well below it. The wick... well.... wicks the juice up to the coil.

The clearos can sometimes leak if left laying down. both of the cartos will not leak no matter how you set them. Now depending on what you want or like, or the situation you are in depends on which is best for you. Clearos and clear cartos are both plastic tubes so if you are an active person or drop your device a lot then they may not be the best option for you as can break the tube. But if you are looking for best flavor and heat the clearos are the best ( but they can be a bit tricky to get to work right). The clearo you need a needle top bottle or a syringe to fill ( though there are other ways). The clear cartos and "prefilled" cartos are both easy to fill by just popping off the top and dripping juice down the side of the tube onto the filler inside.

For me I like the blank cartos (prefilled) the best. The clear cartos are a dual coil system so they will drain the battery faster since it is heating up two coils at the same time, plus I break things easily.

Hope that helps answer your questions. If you have any more questions or need more help please let us know.

WOW, thanks for the in-depth info, definitely clarified a lot. So in your opinion the "pre-filled blanks" are the best to use? How can you tell when it's filled up with the e-liquid?

Also, in your experience, how long does a pre-filled cartridge (or cartridge filled with your own e-liquid) last - typically how many vapes? And how do you tell when the cartridges are spent? Does the flavor change? I'd hate to waste a cartridge that has some e-liquid in it if it's not completely spent. Would a burning taste or lack of taste be a sign that it's done?

Lastly (sigh, sorry so many q's) when charging the M-batteries in the M-pack (snapping it into the M-pack and holding the button down) how long does it typically take to fully charge? Again, I'd hate to think it's fully charged only to leave and it run out on me after only a few vapes.
808slugger
Volcano Menehune

Postby SMO|{E » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Just got my new magma kit in today and I love it! Everything is good but I'm having trouble connecting my batt in the pack to charge. It doesn't seem like it's connecting right. It doesn't go down all the way and the lid won't close. The only way I can can get it to stay charging is if I close the lid as far as it will go and keep it real still. Is this happening to anyone else?

:^)-~
SMO|{E
Volcano Menehune

Postby 808slugger » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 pm

SMO|{E wrote:Just got my new magma kit in today and I love it! Everything is good but I'm having trouble connecting my batt in the pack to charge. It doesn't seem like it's connecting right. It doesn't go down all the way and the lid won't close. The only way I can can get it to stay charging is if I close the lid as far as it will go and keep it real still. Is this happening to anyone else?

you're using the slot on on the far lower right side? with the screw-in side down, push it all the way down until it clicks and then press the bottom part of the button on the left to begin recharging the battery.
808slugger
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:40 pm

808slugger wrote:
WOW, thanks for the in-depth info, definitely clarified a lot. So in your opinion the "pre-filled blanks" are the best to use? How can you tell when it's filled up with the e-liquid?

you are very welcome. You can tell they are done for when they either taste burnt, have a hard draw (harder draw) Lack of flavor, or just doesnt produce as much vapor anymore.

Also, in your experience, how long does a pre-filled cartridge (or cartridge filled with your own e-liquid) last - typically how many vapes? And how do you tell when the cartridges are spent? Does the flavor change? I'd hate to waste a cartridge that has some e-liquid in it if it's not completely spent. Would a burning taste or lack of taste be a sign that it's done?

I get about 5 days out of carto, but I vape a lot, probably more than most, I vape around 10mls of juice a day, so I run about 50mls of juice through one before I call it done for.

Lastly (sigh, sorry so many q's) when charging the M-batteries in the M-pack (snapping it into the M-pack and holding the button down) how long does it typically take to fully charge? Again, I'd hate to think it's fully charged only to leave and it run out on me after only a few vapes.

I have yet to time the new pack, but the old pack took about 40 minutes to charge one. you can always check and see how well the charge is by tapping the charge button, as it gets fuller less of the bars should scroll.... I think, I havent played much with the new one, but thats how my old one worked. I guess I should play with the new one a bit more...hahahaha
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

PreviousNext

Return to New and Upcoming Products