It is currently Tue May 05, 2015 11:21 am

Magma v2 Kits are now in stock

Check out our newest items and things to come.

Re: Magma v2 Kits are now in stock

Postby SMO|{E » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:42 pm

yeah I got it now . lol I guess I was just being too gentle. one of my batts did go on a little easier than the other but both are working great now. so if anyone else is having the same problem don't be afraid to push a little harder. lol

:^)-~
SMO|{E
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:49 pm

SMO|{E wrote:Just got my new magma kit in today and I love it! Everything is good but I'm having trouble connecting my batt in the pack to charge. It doesn't seem like it's connecting right. It doesn't go down all the way and the lid won't close. The only way I can can get it to stay charging is if I close the lid as far as it will go and keep it real still. Is this happening to anyone else?

I have found with mine it is a little touchy to get it to snap in all the way, so when I do I turn it a little while pressing it down, then it will snap in and stay there.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby 808slugger » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Artist Boy wrote:
808slugger wrote:
WOW, thanks for the in-depth info, definitely clarified a lot. So in your opinion the "pre-filled blanks" are the best to use? How can you tell when it's filled up with the e-liquid?

you are very welcome. You can tell they are done for when they either taste burnt, have a hard draw (harder draw) Lack of flavor, or just doesnt produce as much vapor anymore.

Also, in your experience, how long does a pre-filled cartridge (or cartridge filled with your own e-liquid) last - typically how many vapes? And how do you tell when the cartridges are spent? Does the flavor change? I'd hate to waste a cartridge that has some e-liquid in it if it's not completely spent. Would a burning taste or lack of taste be a sign that it's done?

I get about 5 days out of carto, but I vape a lot, probably more than most, I vape around 10mls of juice a day, so I run about 50mls of juice through one before I call it done for.

Lastly (sigh, sorry so many q's) when charging the M-batteries in the M-pack (snapping it into the M-pack and holding the button down) how long does it typically take to fully charge? Again, I'd hate to think it's fully charged only to leave and it run out on me after only a few vapes.

I have yet to time the new pack, but the old pack took about 40 minutes to charge one. you can always check and see how well the charge is by tapping the charge button, as it gets fuller less of the bars should scroll.... I think, I havent played much with the new one, but thats how my old one worked. I guess I should play with the new one a bit more...hahahaha

Thanks AB, I appreciate it as always!

Gonna grab some blanks and e-liquid after I'm done with these pre-filled cartridges!
808slugger
Volcano Menehune

Postby JSmith926 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:15 pm

The testing i did on the New M pack and batts shows about 1 hour on a completely charged batt ( with a clearo and heavy vaping ) and about a 40 min recharge time on a new charged pack and batt...
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Postby JoeyTheMadScientist » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:45 am

i know it wasn't advised with the old packs to charge both the pack and the battery at the same time. is this still the case?
where there's smoke, there's fire. when there's vapor, there's pleasure!
JoeyTheMadScientist
Volcano Legend

Postby JSmith926 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:32 am

JoeyTheMadScientist wrote:i know it wasn't advised with the old packs to charge both the pack and the battery at the same time. is this still the case?

i never heard that before, also in normal use i never charged both at the same time, pack was charged at night and batts during the day when i was using it... im interested in the response.
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:47 am

Yes it was advised to not charge batteries in the pack while charging the pack with the old ones (even though I did it once in a while ....LOL)

As far as I know it is still the same for the new pack.

By charging the batts in the pack while charging the pack it can over heat the board and cause things to fail.

Its best not to do so.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby JoeyTheMadScientist » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:36 am

thanks man. wow, it's been a long time since i have been on the asking questions side of things :-)
JoeyTheMadScientist
Volcano Legend

Postby SMO|{E » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:30 pm

Any idea when the new magma batteries will be for sale alone? Can't wait to start stocking up! Lol

:^)-~
SMO|{E
Volcano Menehune

Postby JoeyTheMadScientist » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:14 am

Bought my kit on Friday. Now it just needs to go from processing to shipping so i can stalk the post! :D
JoeyTheMadScientist
Volcano Legend

PreviousNext

Return to New and Upcoming Products