It is currently Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Maryland Area Store

Find out where the stores are and where the next ones will be.

Maryland Area Store

Postby Solarix » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 pm

During chat a few months ago it was said there would most likely be a franchise store opening in Maryland - possibly in Annapolis. Is that still in progress or has that fallen through?
Solarix
Volcano Menehune

Re: Maryland Area Store

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Not that I am aware of but if it is a franchise, then I would not know about that till it is almost ready to open.

There is one in PA in the works though that I know of. in the King or Prussia Mall
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Ittles » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Wow, one in Annapolis would be great!
Ittles
Volcano God

Postby rave3c0 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Yeah there almost was one in Annapolis :( I was trying to set it up, unfortunately I got beat out of my space by a company that was willing to pay an ungodly amount for it. On top of that, I was turned away by every other place that had space for lease, including strip malls. I gave it a shot, but I'm far from giving up :) I always have my eyes on the lookout for nice locations... just ask my wife how many places we stop to look at whenever we go out for dinner.
Volcano Independent resaler

rave3c0
Volcano Menehune

Postby Solarix » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:58 am

rave3c0 wrote:Yeah there almost was one in Annapolis :( I was trying to set it up, unfortunately I got beat out of my space by a company that was willing to pay an ungodly amount for it.

Thanks for that. I was down in that mall a couple of weeks ago and saw an ecig kiosk and immediately realized it wasn't one for real Vapers (It was a "Smoke Everywhere" type) Here's hoping you get something going!
Solarix
Volcano Menehune

Postby xandra47 » Thu May 30, 2013 10:07 am

It doesn't really even need to be a "great location". My boss found a great, kinda tucked away spot, sandwiched between 2 high rent comercial strips. Volcano customers are very loyal, they'll find you. You don't need as much street or foot traffic as you would think.
xandra47
Volcano Ali'i

Return to Volcano Retail Stores, Kiosks, and Vaping Cafes