It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:04 am

Mystery Flavor Naming Contest. [CLOSED]

Because everyone loves to win things.

Mystery Flavor Naming Contest. [CLOSED]

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:15 pm

There is a new flavor in the amazing Volcano Premium USA E juice lineup.

Only problem is we don't have a name for it yet. It is just to awesome to keep from your guys any longer while we try to come up with a great name for it.

So what we have done is, we are gonna release it as the "?" flavor. You buy a bottle of the new mystery flavor and come up with a good name and post it here. We are not looking for the flavor of the juice, this is not name that flavor. We are just looking for a good name for the flavor.

On May 1st we will take all the entries pick the top ten we like, then on Weds May 4th in the Weekly Q&A chat we will have a live vote during one of the music breaks. Once the song is over we will closed the voting and the name with the most votes will be the the new name of the juice on the second production shipment of this flavor.

The person that enters the winning name not only gets to have their idea permanently on (possibly the best) bottle of Volcano e liquid, but also wins $250 in Volcano store credit. Now that could buy a lot of juice.

So buy a bottle, taste the awesomeness inside and post your ideas you come up with here.

http://www.volcanoecigs.com/usa-liquid.html

Happy vaping and enjoy the new flavor. Your idea might end up on the bottle.

......oh and in case you were wondering the juice flavor is kind of a fruity flavor. But remember this in not guess the flavor it is give us a great name for it.

When making an entry please change the title of the post to say "Contest Entry". That way it will be easier to pick out the entries from the comments.

Entry limit of no more than 20, and please try to keep them to one post or a couple, I do not want to see 20 posts from one person with just one name idea per post. Write them down and submit them all at once, please.

Good luck have fun and enjoy the flavor.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Contest Entry

Postby liveaboard » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:09 pm

My suggested name is:

WTF

:lol: :lol: :lol:

it could stand for a lot of things: What the Fruit, Waikiki Tootie Fruity, etc... :mrgreen:
http://www.vapersisland.com/
Vaper's Island Zombie Free since June 3rd 2011

Don't lick your tanks! • Keep your attys clean
liveaboard
Volcano Legend

Re: Mystery Flavor Naming Contest.

Postby davej » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:37 pm

My first suggestion is Fruit Enigma

And just the wording suggests a clarification needed in the contest rules-

Is there a limit to the number of suggestions that can be made by any one participant?

5, 10, 20, 100, 500 ??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
davej

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:46 pm

well I was gonna leave that open ended, but if you must have a number I am going to limit it to 20 name ideas per person, and please try to post as many in one post as possible. Another thing I would suggest trying the juice first. Might help make it more relevant. But I give you guys credit for the initiative.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby MarkEgan » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 pm

I like how people already started without trying it lol. This should also be limited to buyers of the liquid.
MarkEgan
Volcano Menehune

Contest Entry

Postby shystud4her » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:08 pm

My name for this flavor: "Waki Water"
shystud4her
Volcano Menehune

Postby Joe Volcano » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:29 am

love the names already, but seriously try it...you wont be dissapointed
Joe Volcano
Kamooali'i

Postby glp4me » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:58 am

How do I order the "?" fluid..? What is it called and where is it? :wtf:
glp4me
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:32 pm

its in the store under liquids

http://www.volcanoecigs.com/usa-liquid.html
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby PSpring » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:03 pm

I'm thinking you will get more people willing to try it if you offered a smaller taster size. I just cant see spending $13 on a flavor i know nothing about and am not sure if i will even like it.(I mean this flavor could be coconut/mango/menthol/asparagus/dill weed for all i know) then i'll have to deal with trading it online with someone else and that is a hassle.(i an just see me trying to trade it online, "tastes like crap and i dont know whats in it but i'm sure you'll love it!!! salesman on the year right there) I'm thinking a small 5ml size for a smaller price would be good. Placing my order for other stuff right now and i am going to have to pass up on the mystery flavor. i spent 2 hours researching the reviews on the RY series to figure out if i wanted to try one and which one i would try. and even at that point i only paid $8 for it.

Mysteries are fun but not a $13 fun for me. if you offer another size or more people post reviews on what the flavor is like then i might have to try it on my next order. Just like i am doing with BWP. Reviews are too good not to test it out.
PSpring
Volcano Menehune

Next

Return to Official Volcano Contests