It is currently Sat May 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Needed for my Inferno

Swaps and donations only, please read the rules.

Needed for my Inferno

Postby Kmattson » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:18 am

Hello, if anyone out there has any atomizers,or clearomizers that are either new or used they're willing to donate I would sincerely appreciate it. I have an inferno and always have used drip tips but have also used the clearos. My husband lost his job of ten yrs and I am on my last atty and can't afford to get a new atty or clearos. My family is helping us financially and refuse to purchase either an atty or clearos, yet are willing to buy analogs and I don't want or need to smoke analogs since I am on 2different forms of chemo for SLE, which makes no sense to me at all but my entire family are smokers (analog) and my dad had triple bypass surgery a year ago and STILL smokes a pack or two of analogs per day.
I have plenty of juice, just need an atty or clearo or something to get me by until I can order more. If no one can help out that's ok I understand, times are tough right now on everyone and I'm not the only one going through hard times. If someone out there can help out please send me a pm and I'll give my address, I feel bad for even asking for help but I am in a bind. Thank you for reading.
[url="http://www.e-cig-forums.com/smoke_free_meter/"]
[/url]
Kmattson
Volcano Menehune

Return to The Trade Winds