It is currently Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:18 pm

New Chrome Lavatube is in Stock.

Check out our newest items and things to come.

Re: New Chrome Lavatube is in Stock.

Postby AlteredAlice » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:27 am

Shado wrote:
AlteredAlice wrote:I am brand new to these devices and have watched so many video's on the various "ecigs" etc that I am more confused than anything on what to get. :crazy: I am a pack a day smoker and need to quit now for medical reasons. I need something that has good throat hit and lots of vapor as well as isn't complicated to use. I don't want something that involves replacing wicks and wires. So, given all of that could the new chrome Lavatube be what I am looking for?

Dont let all the info out there get to you.....vaping is fairly simple thing.

It is not much different from cooking... you have juice (food item).......atty/carto, etc (pan or skillet)....and battery (stove)

The LT is a great device allowing you to talor your vape experience...just like cooking with a stove vs open fire pit.
With a stove, you adjust the power(heat) you want to cook at...vs a fire pit that is simply live flame.

Now, PV size can be an issue with some vapers.....the Inferno is about the same size as a Sharpie marker....and the LT is about the size of a broom handle.

Since you can adjust the voltage on a LT...you can increase the TH and vapor to your needs..and vice versa....simply with push of a button, and read the display.

Hope this helped some...

Thanks a lot! So, you don't need to replace wires and wicks with either the LT or the Inferno? Also, when I order either one are there other things (besides the liquid) that I need to order to go along with it? I'm sorry for all the questions but I really have to get this as soon as possible.
Little tube of mighty pow'r,
Charmer of an idle hour,
Object of my warm desire.
~Isaac Hawkins Browne

AlteredAlice
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Shado » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:40 am

Hi Alice...no...but keep in mind....the Inferno and LT are just stoves. You still need the pans and skillets, ie, attys or cartos.

The cartomisers are technically the best fit as far as ease of use....just fill with juice and vape....top off when getting low (just like adding more liquid to a simmering pot to prevent burning). For added convienence...using these same cartos in a tank allow you to "carry" more juice (think like a bigger pot), thus extending time between refilling.
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

~~NO Trolls ALLOWED!!!~~ ....Just move on down the road....

What the hell is a "Toot"? ~davej
I think it is the noise coming from Shado's Vape Train!! ~hnkjay
The Vape Train to Shado Zen!!!
Shado
Volcano Legend

Postby Shado » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:43 am

Also Alice...sometimes visuals are easier and better for understanding and picking up this new hobby....we do have a vid chat room where you can ask any questions adn any of us folks that are in can actually show what each looks like, how they perform, etc....with use of a web cam.

Feel free to come by anytime, there is usually a few folks in there and we are very experienced in this fun thang!! :thumbup: ;)
Just click the link at the top of the page...video chat.
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

~~NO Trolls ALLOWED!!!~~ ....Just move on down the road....

What the hell is a "Toot"? ~davej
I think it is the noise coming from Shado's Vape Train!! ~hnkjay
The Vape Train to Shado Zen!!!
Shado
Volcano Legend

Postby AlteredAlice » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:46 am

Oops, I see your reply now. Sorry about that. Ok, I think I understand now. Thanks so much for your help, Dave. It's very much appreciated. :)
Charmer of an idle hour,
~Isaac Hawkins Browne

AlteredAlice
Volcano Ali'i

Postby timb » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:13 am

AlteredAlice wrote:I am brand new to these devices and have watched so many video's on the various "ecigs" etc that I am more confused than anything on what to get. :crazy: I am a pack a day smoker and need to quit now for medical reasons. I need something that has good throat hit and lots of vapor as well as isn't complicated to use. I don't want something that involves replacing wicks and wires. So, given all of that could the new chrome Lavatube be what I am looking for?

I'd try an Inferno kit. Good throat hit and the Tube Tank is super easy to use. Things like the Lavatube are more advanced devices for experienced eCig smokers.

Artist Boy wrote:I am not sure what all they will have at VaperCon. I know they will have LT 2.0's for sale, and juice to try.... but beyond that I don't know.

Well, for what it's worth, if they bring a couple of these new chrome Lavatubes to VaperCon, I'll buy one in addition to a 2.0 kit.
timb
Volcano Menehune

Postby Sbonventure » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:13 am

Are you pretty sure about those amp and ohm features of the new chrome Lavatube?

Just curios because the one I ordered on the 17th only shows volts pressing the button 5 times fast.
Sbonventure
Volcano Menehune

Postby Sbonventure » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Sbonventure wrote:Are you pretty sure about those amp and ohm features of the new chrome Lavatube?

Just curios because the one I ordered on the 17th only shows volts pressing the button 5 times fast.

I apologize. Misread your post. You said the "fire" button. Haven't tried that yet, no liquid yet. . . .
Sbonventure
Volcano Menehune

Postby AlteredAlice » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:12 am

Thanks Timb. I did decide to order the Inferno kit. :) I'm just waiting for them to call me back now. Being from Canada I have to order over the phone. I don't think there's anything else I have to order besides the kit and some liquids as the kit says it comes with everything, right?
Charmer of an idle hour,
~Isaac Hawkins Browne

AlteredAlice
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Artist Boy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:43 am

yes the Inferno kit comes with everything you need to get up and running.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Aquifer » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Could you tell me what the difference is between this new chrome LT and the new LT 2.0? And why one might prefer one over the other?
Aquifer
Volcano Ali'i

PreviousNext

Return to New and Upcoming Products