It is currently Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:05 am

New Contest Ideas

Because everyone loves to win things.

Re: New Contest Ideas

Postby Ditch Doc » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:36 pm

I like the essay contest idea.

Another good one is vaping in costume pics. Not sure how to pick a winner, but the general idea would be a theme type pic. Such as Dressing like an Egyptian King, (can't spell Pharoah) with pyramids in the background or some such thing....etc.
Ditch Doc
Volcano Menehune

Postby tjs » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:02 pm

How many cartos are in this container or jar? etc?
Closest guess gets it. :D .
TJS
tjs
Volcano God

Postby tjs » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:58 am

Gotta go with the Volcano Theme song for this round :think:
Contest 1 Lyrics
Contest 2 Music Mix
Contest 3 Video
Or Something on those lines, Cd/Album Cover Art etc.
:crazy: 8-)
Prize =STARDOM and Maybe a Tour if you choose a Live Performance :shock:
TJS
tjs
Volcano God

Postby parkerdolezal » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:56 pm

I think we should see who can spread the Volcano "word" the best! ie: Going up to random people smoking and act cooler than them by blowing vapor in their face ;)
parkerdolezal
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:12 pm

ummm I dont know about you but that is not a good idea. Blowing vapor in peoples faces is a great way to get your self beat up.....
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Forkeh » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:32 am

Ditch Doc wrote:I like the essay contest idea.

Another good one is vaping in costume pics. Not sure how to pick a winner, but the general idea would be a theme type pic. Such as Dressing like an Egyptian King, (can't spell Pharoah) with pyramids in the background or some such thing....etc.

I really love this idea! If this were the next contest I'd have a reason to pull that Jean-Luc Picard costume out of my closet :lol:
Forkeh
Volcano God

Postby nsanexer0 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:17 pm

can you say cosplay LOL
nsanexer0
Magma God

Postby Yours Truli » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:59 am

I think the the best way to go with most contests is to keep them relatively simple and fun to participate in. They really need to appeal to a broad spectrum of vapors so a lot more people will want to join in... like this funny caption contest which is a hoot!

For a more specialized contest what about a Wild Inferno color/artwork design contest where the winner gets to pick a new inferno color and receive one of them? OR better yet (and I am not sure it would be remotely possible to do) but it would be completely awesome if the winning color/artwork design itself could be used on the inferno (maybe kinda like they do on bic lighters?)
Either way it could be sold as a limited edition which would naturally draw serious interest to the Inferno product too.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Yours Truli
Volcano Menehune

Postby nsanexer0 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:33 pm

Yours Truli wrote:I think the the best way to go with most contests is to keep them relatively simple and fun to participate in. They really need to appeal to a broad spectrum of vapors so a lot more people will want to join in... like this funny caption contest which is a hoot!

For a more specialized contest what about a Wild Inferno color/artwork design contest where the winner gets to pick a new inferno color and receive one of them? OR better yet (and I am not sure it would be remotely possible to do) but it would be completely awesome if the winning color/artwork design itself could be used on the inferno (maybe kinda like they do on bic lighters?)
Either way it could be sold as a limited edition which would naturally draw serious interest to the Inferno product too.

I'm not extremely artistic, but just seeing people who are create a masterpiece to be on the inferno battery and being able to potentially buy it as a limited edition with only like X amount made (Maybe every few months are so?)

I would be hands-down ecstatic!
nsanexer0
Magma God

Postby cat329panther » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:54 am

How about this: LAST POST JUICE GIVE-A-WAY
Concept easy: be the last post.
Specific date and time set with admin, mods, or higher heads...but not revealed. Maybe a hint or two on the date and time. Then it's a place to post anything (within reason) have fun, make new friends and overall keep posting.
Prize: x amount of free juice, maybe prize for overall top postings and bragging rights of course.

It's easy, anyone can do it and you really don't have to type fast either.

Just a thought. Hehe
cat329panther
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to Official Volcano Contests