2%
Crew Dawg, vaping in the clouds
4%
Rayzr_bern working out
22%

Total votes : 190

Re: New Pic Contest Voting Poll: Open

Postby HotHead » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:21 pm

First I would like to say Good luck to all! There are some great ones here, had a hard time picking lol. :clap:
Second, :thumbdown: To those who have to bitch and wine about things, Grow a pair and suck it up, :thumbup: its life, if you dont like it then go back home to mommy and get a big hug becouse obviously you need one. :wtf: (Just my 2 cents)

No relly GTFU!!!!!! :lolno:
HotHead

Postby rayzr_bern » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:36 pm

thanks for the reply, joe. it means a lot that the actual admins of the site and of the company do care about their customers and aren't in on the BS arguments that people like to start on here. i love my inferno and have told tons of people about it and everything, but i think i'll refrain from telling people to hang out in the chatroom too much, because it is like high school in there. for the most part, everyone i've encountered on here is alright, but a few people picking fights or trash talking everyone all the time is all it takes to make you not even want to participate. thanks for the vote, joe. personally, i voted for lordpeep because he's a cool dude and i'm a rams fan, though it was kinda ass-hole-ish not to invite me to hang out vaping on the rams field, peep.....lol
rayzr_bern
rayzr_bern
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Magma Mike » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Aloha everyone!

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. I just want everyone to know that between the contests and discount codes and giveaways, it amazes me how things get so out of control. We really do all these things because we want to take care of our customers and give back to the folks who allow us to to do what we do here at Volcano. But it's very disheartening when things always unravel to the lowest common denominator. We certainly do not fix contests or rig anything here, as we are happy with whoever wins. We've had contest winners in the past who literally, no one even knew. They simply showed up, participated in the contest, won and never returned... and that's fine too. Because we appreciate the participation and the contributions they've made to the forums.

As for the issues with IP's...everyone obviously knows you're not supposed to be creating multiple accounts and voting for the same person over and over to pad the numbers. Its common sense and there's a reason the site only allows you to vote once. I can see this as every vote is logged to an IP address. If I see one person getting 5 votes with the same IP and the user id's are sequential, It's pretty obvious what's happened and I will delete those votes. As for now, I have gone through and deleted any duplicate votes from the same IP address and will do so again when the voting portion ends to certify the winners.

Lets keep this contest fair and know that no matter what, you're all winners in our eyes! We certainly appreciate your contributions to the forum and the Volcano community. Aloha and have a great Sunday evening! :wave:
Magma Mike
Kauakepo

Postby theicestorm » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:53 pm

I thought everyone's photots were great! Congrats to the top ten- I hope my vote counts, although jay and I are on same IP, but different computers, different people, different opinions. Haha but if not that is okay, and Id rather follow the rules :) Good luck everyone! I'm excited for all of you because even 3rd place gets 100$ dollars. That's still awesome! Volcano rocks.
theicestorm
Volcano Menehune

Postby Pamster » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:06 am

It was so hard to pick just one, but I did and wish everyone the best of luck! Thanks Volcano for hosting this killer contest! :D
Pamster
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Spliner » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:50 am

Great pics everyone! I know liljoey and I use the same Internet connection at times.. so I posted my vote at work to avoid the same IP issue.. that way he can post his at my house later. Keep that in mind when voting.. liljoey and I are different people, different accounts, but use the same connection because he's my son-in-law and hangs at my house a lot. I'm sure Volcano would have allowed the votes but at a glance it would have looked fishy.

Good luck everyone!

Spliner

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Postby theicestorm » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:11 am

Spliner wrote:Great pics everyone! I know liljoey and I use the same Internet connection at times.. so I posted my vote at work to avoid the same IP issue.. that way he can post his at my house later. Keep that in mind when voting.. liljoey and I are different people, different accounts, but use the same connection because he's my son-in-law and hangs at my house a lot. I'm sure Volcano would have allowed the votes but at a glance it would have looked fishy.

Good luck everyone!

Spliner

I just voted at my house, it was the same IP so if it doesn't count that is okay. But yeah, I should've just done it @ work. Blast
theicestorm
Volcano Menehune

Re: New Pic Contest Voting Poll: Closed

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Voting is now closed, we are going to go back over all the vote and make sure all are fine. Once we are done looking them over and adjusting any that needs to be adjusted we will make the official announcement.

Thanks to all that entered and voted.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

And the winners are.......

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:39 pm

The Official Tally has been counted and verified.

Congratulations go to:

Shadow Rhelm for first place

Lordpeep for second place

and

Rayzr_bern for third place

thank you for everyone that entered and voted.
to the winners you should be seeing the points in your store accounts here very shortly if not already.

Please stay turned or keep an eye out for the next contest that Volcano will be rolling out.

Once again thanks to everyone, and have a great holiday season from everyone here at Volcano.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: New Pic Contest Voting Poll: Closed

Postby lordpeep » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:39 am

I just wanted to thanks volcano for putting on this contest and letting us all take part in it! I am totally going to use my winnings to buy smoker's I know some starter kits to help them say goodbye to smoking and hello to vaping. (And probably a ton of of the old v-tobacco juice for myself lol)

Thanks again Volcano, you guys rock!
lordpeep
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to Official Volcano Contests