It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:04 pm

New Points and Rewards System...FINALLY

If you have questions feel free to ask.

Re: New Points and Rewards System...FINALLY

Postby Mr. Smoketoomuch » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Can you only use points for certain products? When I login and click on the points link it says "There are currently no products you can purchase using your points". I only have 36 points but from what I understand thats $7.00 and I was thinking of using them to offset shipping.
Mr. Smoketoomuch
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:04 pm

points can be used on anything and everything in the store.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby geekdgirl » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Yeah...to use the points, you go to the cart...under the space where your items are is a slide bar that you can use to choose how many points to apply to your order (it's by the place you would enter coupon codes) or you can click apply maximum number of points or something...not sure what that area is where you are looking, there's never anything there...to actually use the points, you go to your cart...
"Cool post and you are pretty. Nice avatar. :mrgreen: Just ignore me, I'm not a cougar, just taken my pain meds before bed and I think they are kicking in."~Mary23
geekdgirl
Inferno Legend

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:18 pm

that place you are seeing that message is in the dashboard, If there was a special secret item that was not on the store that you could use your points for it would show up there. But we don't do that, or at least not as long as I have been around.

as long as you have 5 points which equal a dollar you can use them in the store. once you have the items you want in your cart, go to the cart and there will be a spot to choose how may points you want to use toward your purchase.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby thevapinggun » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:06 am

I believe you have to go to the cart before clicking on checkout. I know that when I clicked on checkout I didn't see anyplace to redeem the points. If there is a way to do it please let me know. I'm lazy and a mouse click saved is a mouse click earned. :lol:
---Kraig---
Volcano saved my life. JuiceBlaster made it worth living
I vape my own Bacon (with jalapeno)

thevapinggun
Magma God

Postby JasonStein » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:25 pm

So I was referred to the site by a friend, and I ordered about $110 dollars worth of stuff over the phone. I gave the CSR the email of the person who referred me, and expected a discount. None. And this was after the fact she told me that you can only get the military discount if you go to the store in person. Also, I cannot get the points for my purchase on my account because I ordered on the phone. Seems a little weird to me. I am sure that online sales are greater than the local sales. I expected some kind discount, or least points. Am I screwed up, and missing something?

I will say, despite all of that, the girl Tiffany that answered was very polite, shipping was fast. I was still happy with my purchase. But if you want a bigger community, give military discounts over the phone somehow, and transfer the points over as well. Thanks.
JasonStein
Volcano Menehune

Postby geekdgirl » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:26 pm

In order to discuss this, you'll probably want to write to info@volcanoecigs.com
"Cool post and you are pretty. Nice avatar. :mrgreen: Just ignore me, I'm not a cougar, just taken my pain meds before bed and I think they are kicking in."~Mary23
geekdgirl
Inferno Legend

Postby RavenCW » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:52 pm

What if you go in to the store to buy? Do you still get points or is it only for orders online???
Raven
~ I am a random element in an otherwise fixed world~
RavenCW
Volcano Menehune

Postby JoeyTheMadScientist » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:06 am

RavenCW wrote:What if you go in to the store to buy? Do you still get points or is it only for orders online???

i believe it is online only, but there is now an option to buy online and pick it up locally in the store :-)
where there's smoke, there's fire. when there's vapor, there's pleasure!
JoeyTheMadScientist
Volcano Legend

Postby -Doug- » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Here's a random question: i talked my girlfriend into buying a volcano for her dad's birthday, and by the time she hit the "submit" button, i tried to stop her so she could put in my referral information. Well, she did it as a guest anyway. I have her name and order number, is it possible to get credit for this order? or do i just chalk this one out and refer more people?
To Get To The Top, Be Prepared To Kiss A Lot Of The Bottom.
-Doug-
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to Volcano Points and Rewards System