It is currently Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:04 pm

New Points and Rewards System...FINALLY

If you have questions feel free to ask.

Re: New Points and Rewards System...FINALLY

Postby danalyn » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:46 pm

-Doug- wrote:Here's a random question: i talked my girlfriend into buying a volcano for her dad's birthday, and by the time she hit the "submit" button, i tried to stop her so she could put in my referral information. Well, she did it as a guest anyway. I have her name and order number, is it possible to get credit for this order? or do i just chalk this one out and refer more people?

You can get the referral for her even though you missed out on the referral email. HOWEVER, she needs to have 1) signed up for an account (not as a guest), and 2) made a purchase while logged into that account.
Since some people asked...it's pronounced dan-uh-lynn. ;)
danalyn
Ninja

Postby mitchellgc » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:36 am

I've had this situation too. I just emailed customer service with the email address of my referred friend, along with the email address I used on my volcano account. They confirmed my friend's order and credited my account with points.

Mitch
i'm not bad, hippe, just misunderstood
mitchellgc
Volcano God

Postby -Doug- » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:47 pm

I'll give that a shot! thanks a lot Mitchell!
To Get To The Top, Be Prepared To Kiss A Lot Of The Bottom.
-Doug-
Volcano Menehune

Postby Quinn the Eskimo » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:31 pm

I love that you have a points system, but seeing as how I can drive down to the Volcano Vapor Cafe on Kapahulu it kinda sucks that there doesn't seem to be a way to earn points unless I purchase stuff here online. Either way I'll still drive down to the store, but so far I've bought 2 inferno starter kits (me and the GF), a bunch of flavors, atomizers, and cartomizers. It would be great to see some sort of reward system at work in your stores as well as online.

Love your product and love supporting local business!
Spot me at any one of our mall kiosks in the state of Hawaii - Pearlridge Mall, Windward Shopping Center, Queen Kaahumanu Center, and Ala Moana Shopping Center, and visit with our awesome staff at each location!
Quinn the Eskimo
Regional Sales Director HI

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:35 pm

you can get points for buying in the store as well, you just have to tell them you want the points when you are checking out at the register. You will need to provide them with your account info.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Quinn the Eskimo » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Sweet! Much mahalos Artist Boy!
Spot me at any one of our mall kiosks in the state of Hawaii - Pearlridge Mall, Windward Shopping Center, Queen Kaahumanu Center, and Ala Moana Shopping Center, and visit with our awesome staff at each location!
Quinn the Eskimo
Regional Sales Director HI

Postby geekdgirl » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm pretty sure you can also place an order online for pickup in store....that way the points will be credited to your account also...
"Cool post and you are pretty. Nice avatar. :mrgreen: Just ignore me, I'm not a cougar, just taken my pain meds before bed and I think they are kicking in."~Mary23
geekdgirl
Inferno Legend

Postby ribluesteel » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:20 pm

just logged in to the website to get more carts and check the new products and I'm showing 0 points.
i had been saving them up to get a tshirt.
ribluesteel
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:55 pm

your points may have been lost in the new system switch, send in a ticket or email to cs@volcanoecigs.com they will get you squared away.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby HaynRain » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:03 pm

The points & rewards system sure is working. We visited & purchased @ the Volcano Vapor Cafe this past Sat. (27-NOV-2010). Our friend Quinn bought us each an Inferno Kit on 19-NOV-2010. My cousin Joessa wanted an Inferno as well. She's a regular cigarillo smoker. Well...she WAS... :P We bought her an Inferno Kit + necessities when we visited the cafe. I already see my points added to my account. Thanks Kona!

HaynRain
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to Volcano Points and Rewards System