It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:47 am

New Points and Rewards System...FINALLY

If you have questions feel free to ask.

Re: New Points and Rewards System...FINALLY

Postby Day Trader » Tue May 03, 2011 6:08 am

Yeah sometimes I don't really notice little things like the points system.

Just checked on mine and it looks like after the order gets fully processed that I put in this morning I will have a couple hundred points in my account.

Debating with myself what to do with them now and am leaning toward letting them ride and build up and then do a points only funded order even if I have to pay shipping since the cart total will be zero or close.

The other choice is to add a couple items to each order and discount some of them back with points but still keep the total above the free shipping cap.
A fool and his money are soon parted

and

He probably got his money from the government
to begin with
Day Trader
Volcano God

Postby thevapinggun » Tue May 03, 2011 6:52 am

One of the things I do is to use 40 points to get "free" Fedex shipping for orders under $100. Or you could PM ~Mary23 and donate points to the PIF. Just a couple of thoughts.
---Kraig---
Volcano saved my life. JuiceBlaster made it worth living
I vape my own Bacon (with jalapeno)

thevapinggun
Magma God

Postby Maddoktor2 » Tue May 03, 2011 8:01 am

Day Trader wrote:The other choice is to add a couple items to each order and discount some of them back with points but still keep the total above the free shipping cap.

I use them to whittle down price and shipping so that I end up paying between 1-2 bucks per order. :thumbup:
"Life is no fun if you never lick a little juice. :mrgreen:" ~ Mary23
Image Image Image
*DoK's Law*:
The simplicity of a solution is directly proportionate to its elusiveness.
Maddoktor2
Volcano Legend

Postby Day Trader » Tue May 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Right now orders for me seem to run from the just over a hundred range to up near 150.00 depending on what has caught my eye at the moment.

Now I just speculated over in the thread on cleaning tankomizers that I may have to figure out just what a pallet sized order of tankomizers would cost to split up into test groups :crazy:

and

to begin with
Day Trader
Volcano God

Postby Day Trader » Tue May 03, 2011 3:08 pm

thevapinggun wrote:One of the things I do is to use 40 points to get "free" Fedex shipping for orders under $100. Or you could PM ~Mary23 and donate points to the PIF. Just a couple of thoughts.

Now by that method (did not know you could offset the shipping under 100) I could make up an order and pay for it (and the shipping) all via points.

Now just say for example I order 4 or 5 tankomizers and offset the shipping cost all via points with maybe a buck or so payout of any non point balance do I end up with state tax on the retail price or the offset price?

and

to begin with
Day Trader
Volcano God

Postby Artist Boy » Tue May 03, 2011 4:51 pm

there is no way to not pay shipping ( other than buying more than the 50 or 100 and picking the right carrier)

But with just using points you will always pay the shipping and tax on what ever the total is pre-shipping. The points only go toward the subtotal, and you can not get to have 0.00 as a subtotal the system wont let you cash out, you need at least a few pennies as a sub. Buying an order over 100 and spending enough points to not pay for the order will reset the shipping and you will have to pay the shipping. if you drop the sub total below the free shipping mark then it is no longer free shipping.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Old Hippie » Wed May 04, 2011 4:39 am

Ya no I never really have a valid point:)) Peace
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends..We all know that's True..I need all I can Get:)Peace
Old Hippie
Resident Hippie

Postby marthat » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Love the rewards system!
marthat
Volcano Menehune

Previous

Return to Volcano Points and Rewards System