It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:13 pm

New Points and Rewards System...FINALLY

If you have questions feel free to ask.

New Points and Rewards System...FINALLY

Postby Magma Mike » Fri May 14, 2010 11:19 am

Aloha Everyone ~

Magma Mike here to finally bring you the good news. The new points and rewards system is finally up after three weeks of torture :D .

My apologies for the delays. There were several kinks we had to work out in the system, but it is finally up and running.

As stated in previous posts everyone's point totals are starting at Zero. Don't freak out...Your points are not gone forever...we are manually transferring points from the old system and this is going to take several weeks. We are also awarding points manually for all the purchases that were made while the system was down. So this is going to take some time as well. We have hired a team of people to do this and you should start seeing some changes very soon.

In the mean time, if you had points in your account and have been waiting to make an order until you could use them, we want to help you right away. Send an email to points@volcanoecigs.com with the amount of points you had and we'll have our team look at the database to confirm this and apply the points to your account right away so that you can get your order in.

In the mean time, I am still working on updating the points page to let you folks know how the new system works and should have that all done over the next couple of hours. Any questions....let us know. Thank you all for your patience and understanding while the system was down. Aloha ~
Magma Mike
Kauakepo

Re: New Points and Rewards System...FINALLY

Postby Ashfont » Fri May 14, 2010 11:27 am

Yaaaaay!!! :D
-Ashfont

Ashfont
Magma God

Postby rcharles » Fri May 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Great news......Glad you guys cleared one more hurdle.
rcharles
Volcano God

Postby Old Hippie » Fri May 14, 2010 1:17 pm

cool for yall 8-) I was never concerned 8-)
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends..We all know that's True..I need all I can Get:)Peace
Old Hippie
Resident Hippie

Postby Evil Ernie » Fri May 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Great job Mike! Good things come to those who are patient. I'm really looking forward to seeing the points and referral system in its full glory!
Evil Ernie

Postby Eagle » Fri May 14, 2010 2:23 pm

Yeah points!!!!!!! Great job mike
Eagle
Magma God

Postby Artist Boy » Fri May 14, 2010 2:25 pm

awesome, one less head ache for you. and look my points are already there. you guys rock
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby jakeJAMR » Fri May 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Points... GOOD! 8-)
jakeJAMR
Volcano God

Postby Eagle » Fri May 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Silly question what is the rate for the points? I mean is it like for every 10 dollars you spend you get one? Plus how does it change your total? When i joined the system had just gone down the weekend before. Just some questions i havent been able to find answers for, Which is surprising since i was able to find answers for just about everything else on the forum (except for the meaning of life)
Eagle
Magma God

Postby Ashfont » Fri May 14, 2010 9:53 pm

Eagle wrote:Silly question what is the rate for the points? I mean is it like for every 10 dollars you spend you get one? Plus how does it change your total? When i joined the system had just gone down the weekend before. Just some questions i havent been able to find answers for, Which is surprising since i was able to find answers for just about everything else on the forum (except for the meaning of life)

:lol: I bet EvilErnie is workin' on the latter! As for the point system: for every $4 dollars you spend in the store, you earn 1 point; for every 5 points you use, you receive a $1 discount off of the total price of your cart; each friend that you refer that signs up with the store and makes a purchase, you automatically receive 25 points. For full details you can visit the Volcano Store (to find it on the main site, scroll down to 'Points & Rewards' located at the very bottom of the page under 'Our Products'): http://www.volcanoecigs.com/points
-Ashfont

Ashfont
Magma God

Next

Return to Volcano Points and Rewards System