It is currently Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:50 am

New Store Now Open - Raleigh, North Carolina

Find out where the stores are and where the next ones will be.

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Hey friend,

Our high quality vapor starter kits and USA made eliquids just got closer to home. We're pleased to announce the opening of our newest retail store in Raleigh, North Carolina.

You can view pictures and connect with the stores fan page on Facebook where announcements, sales and discounts are given by clicking here.

We look forward to seeing you at our new location and have provided all the details for you below. Thank you so much for your support and happy vaping.

Volcanoecigs
6514 Old Wake Forest Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27616

Hours:
Mon - Sat 11:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday: Sun 1:00pm - 5:00pm

Exclusive Grand Opening Special
For a limited time visit our Old Wake Forest Road store, buy one 15oz eliquid bottle and get one FREE. Offer expires 11/13/12. See coupon for details. To redeem, print out coupon and present in store.
http://createsend.com/t/r-8DB32BB9F50247FC
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: New Store Now Open - Raleigh, North Carolina

Postby IntelligentDesigner » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:40 pm

I bought my first Volcano product, the Inferno Starter kit and a couple accessories, there 4 days ago. I returned today to swap one of my eliquid bottles for a different flavor.

The owner, Joseph, get honorable mention in my book for excellent customer service. Looking forward to doing business there.

He says he'll have a taste bar and more set up in the next week. Looking forward to that too. Overall, I think it's going to be a great store.

I thank Joseph for the great customer service and Volcano for a great product and getting me off analog cigarettes.

IntelligentDesigner
Volcano Menehune

Re: New Store Now Open - Raleigh, North Carolina

Postby RaleighVolcano » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:52 am

Joe from Volcano of Raleigh here...

Thanks for the kind words, Emory - we try to make sure that everyone leaves the store happy! You can also find us on Facebook at:

http://www.facebook.com/VolcanoCafeRaleigh - pretty good crowd over there, too!
RaleighVolcano

Return to Volcano Retail Stores, Kiosks, and Vaping Cafes