It is currently Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:58 am

New to Vaping, how awesome!

Stop in, introduce yourself, and get to know us.

New to Vaping, how awesome!

Postby Kezispurrs » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:31 am

Hello all,

I just started vaping about 4 days ago. I'm starting with a Green Leaf that I purchased from a local "novelty" store. I ordered a Volcano Inferno Starter Kit and am so excited to receive it. I've heard great things about it.

I've developed a slight sore throat since vaping, but I think/hope that this will subside after continued use. I actually quit smoking 7 months ago, but when life gets stressful I tend to reach for a cigarette. This time I decided on an ecig from the advice of a friend who uses one. I'm so thrilled with it. It's kind of a fun new novelty to me as well.

Funny thing, I went to a dance club last night and didn't see a single person vaping (indoors or out). But I got a lot of "looks" from others checking out mine. I proudly puffed it, proud of myself for not smoking a real ciggy.

All in all, this is the greatest thing. I look forward to reading and posting on the forums.

Lisa
Quit smoking 7 months ago after 25+ years of lighting up. Been vaping for about a week as of 1/2014.
Green Leaf Ego
Volcano Inferno
Kezispurrs
Volcano Menehune

Re: New to Vaping, how awesome!

Postby cjofwolfcreek » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:01 pm

The sore throat is normal and can be helped by drinking more water.
cjofwolfcreek
Volcano Ali'i

Return to Welcome to the Volcano Forums