It is currently Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:00 am

New York Vapefest

A place to find and talk about up coming vaper gatherings.

Are you coming to Vapefest NY?

Yes
57%
No
14%
Maybe
29%

Total votes : 7

New York Vapefest

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:36 pm

index_73_2360528288.png

NY Vapefest has been announced. March 22-23 2013. More info will be posted here when available.
http://www.vapefest.com/

Best Western
173 Sunrise Hwy, Rockville Centre, New York

Here is the FB Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/4647376 ... l_activity

New York Vapefest - Electronic Cigarette Seminar and Expo, to benefit on-going research
Details posted at http://www.Vapefest.com .

The event will be 3 floors of vaping fun and education! On the ground level there will be free educational classes (signup required) on everything from how to drip to how to rebuild an atomizer. On the upper and lower levels there will be 2 dozen vendors and vaping media tables where guests can try and buy new products.

Schedule

2pm-10pm Friday
2pm-10pm Saturday
Both nights -10pm-4am After party! Cash bar 10pm-1am

New York Vapefest rooms are now available!!! Rooms in NY are expensive, but we got a great rate so be sure to take advantage of this discounted group rate and get in while there are still rooms available! We are arranging rooms at the hotel across the street, but they will be more expensive so we suggest you book now! You will have until March 1st 2013 to book your rooms at the discounted rate. To book your room call 516 678 1300 between 10am and 8pm and use the group code NCVA. Rooms are $119 for Thursday and Sunday and $125 for Friday and Saturday.

Tickets for Vapefest will be $10 per day or $15 for the whole weekend if purchased online by 3/1/13. Free raffle ticket with all advance ticket sales. Over $2000 in raffle prizes and all proceeds benefit e-cigarette research! Buy Tickets HERE!!! Smokers get in free and will also get a free raffle ticket and free e-cigarette if they smash their cigarettes at the door!

You can also purchase raffle tickets online and you do not need to be present to win! Prizes will be mailed to the winners if they are not present. Read description for info on how to get a free raffle ticket!
Get your Raffle Tickets here.

There will be a silent auction to help raise money for research as well. This auction will include a bunch of one of a kind mods and highly coveted items! Pictures of auction items will be posted before the event. You may bid by email as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: New York Vapefest

Postby RockClimb » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:14 pm

I'll be going. Who else is going?

Rock
Some people need a sympathetic pat..... on the head..... with a really big hammer..... next to a very high cliff..... above really sharp spikes.
RockClimb
Magma God

Postby JSmith926 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:36 pm

need another Vape Fest las vegas! most definitely out for this
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Postby RockClimb » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Vapefest Las Vegas was a blast. Just as I expected it to be. I have been to serveral now they are always a lot of fun.

Rock
Some people need a sympathetic pat..... on the head..... with a really big hammer..... next to a very high cliff..... above really sharp spikes.
RockClimb
Magma God

Postby SilentScreams » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:22 pm

Wish I could. I'm in NY but that's about 2 1/2 hours from me. I'll still try to get there but we'll see.
You do not ask the sun for mercy.

SilentScreams
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Updated info and added a bunch more. Check out the first post in this thread.

Really hope to see a lot of you there.

Me and Shadow are coming in all the way from Texas, and they guys are coming ALL the way from Hawaii, so you should not have a reason not to come.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby SilentScreams » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:24 pm

I'll try but still no promises. I will have to use 3 days of vacation time or lose 3 days pay to go.
You do not ask the sun for mercy.

SilentScreams
Volcano Menehune

Postby RockClimb » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:38 pm

The following workshops will be offered at Vapefest NY

Beginners Basics (How to drip, How to troubleshoot, Simple Safety)
Rebuildable Genesis Atomizers
Rebuildable Coils
Battery Safety
Eliquid Info

Rock
RockClimb
Magma God

Return to Local and National Meetings