It is currently Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:04 am

Official Tankomizer statement.

You might just find your answer here!

Re: Official Tankomizer statement.

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:54 am

yup this is for all tankomizers and the cleaning of the tankomizers can also be done to atomizers. It is the same process.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby volcanovaper6989 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:58 am

cool. thanks AB. just received it today and am cleaning it the mentioned way since it was FULL of primer and didnt think i could vape through it.
volcanovaper6989
Volcano Menehune

Postby webfloater2.0 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:34 am

Artist Boy wrote:Yes when storing attys you want to keep them primed with some PG. you don't ever really want to let them sit dry for long periods of time.

so is the primer that is on them when you get a new one actually just PG? maybe stupid questions, just clarifying... :oops:

Mercenaries- est. 10-21-11
webfloater2.0
Volcano God

Postby Sublym1 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:19 am

webfloater2.0 wrote:so is the primer that is on them when you get a new one actually just PG? maybe stupid questions, just clarifying... :oops:

Yes, the primer on the attys is just plain PG.
Sublym1
Magma God

Postby musicinpink » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Can you use a blow dryer to dry the tankomizer or is that not recommended either?
Lavatube Vapor!!! =)
musicinpink
Volcano God

Postby rawrrrdino » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Artist Boy wrote:***Okay and now a few things we DO NOT recommend.***

-Any other drying method other than letting it sit and air dry. Including but not limited to; dry burning, placing the Tankomizers in the oven, using a hair dryer...ect.
rawrrrdino
Volcano Legend

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:07 pm

thats what AB said....he sure does say a lot.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Shado » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Artist Boy wrote:thats what AB said....he sure does say a lot.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beacuse...he knows ALOT!!! :thumbup: ;)
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

~~NO Trolls ALLOWED!!!~~ ....Just move on down the road....

What the hell is a "Toot"? ~davej
I think it is the noise coming from Shado's Vape Train!! ~hnkjay
The Vape Train to Shado Zen!!!
Shado
Volcano Legend

Postby duggieb » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Please post links to this topic on the product page in the main store. I think you would get much more sales when people know what these things are and how to use them. I ordered one with my starter kit but when I finally killed my last atty with the drip, I didn't know what to do with the tank. Finally found this (after spending 20 on crappy BLU at walgreens) and this is HEAVEN. I know you would get more sales but your product site (The store) doesn't really explain what some of these things are and how to use them. This post alone made my entire purchase worth it.

(former dripper and now a TANKER)

doug
duggieb

Postby bradd » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Artist Boy wrote:With the huge numbers of people buying the new Tankomizers, and all the ideas and suggestions running abundant. I thought I would take a moment and lay out officially, what Volcano recommends, as well as somethings not to do.

Cleaning process:

To clean the Tankomizers, either before your first use, or at the time you feel it needs cleaning.

1: Take a bowl or cup fill it with enough water (preferably distilled water) to cover the Tankomizers completely.

2: Microwave the cup or bowl of water for 2 to 3 minutes. (DO NOT microwave with the tankomizers in the water)
****If using distilled water add a plastic fork or spoon before microwaving, to prevent super heating the water****

3: Carefully, lower the Tankomizer(s) into the water. Using a spoon to help prevent from burning you fingers or hand.
****DO NOT drop the tankomizer(s) into the water, to prevent splashing the hot water onto yourself or causing damage to your tankomizer(s)

4:Carefully swish the water around from time to time while the attys are soaking. Allow the Tankomizer(s) to soak in the hot water bath for 10-15 minutes.

5: Using a spoon, carefully remove the tankomizer(s) from the water, and gently shake any excess water out of the inside of the Tankomizer(s). Set the Tankomizer(s) threaded end up on a towel or paper towel. To dry for several hours, preferably over night.

Your Tankomizer(s) is now clean and ready for use. If you are cleaning due to being very dirty or clogged up, you may need to repeat sets 1-4 a couple times. As well as for a strong flavor from the Tankomizer(s).

Volcano recommends a once a week cleaning, for general maintenance.

Getting a tank ready for use and Filing/Refilling:

To prep a new tank for first time use.

1: Remove the new Tank from the wrapper, and pop off the silicone cap off the bottom of the Tank

2: Take the empty Tank and insert it into the Tankomizer until you hear it click and it fully seated into the Tankomizer.

3: Remove the empty Tank from the Tankomizer. Remove the end cap off the bottom of the Tank(the end with the hole you just made with the spike in the Tankomizer.

4: Check and make sure the "knock out" come fully off when the spike entered the end cap. If it did not, remove the "knock out". Sometimes it will hang on with a small little piece on one side. If you leave it on it can block the hole of the spike and prevent proper wicking.

Your Tank is now ready to be filled for the first time.

Filling your Tank:

There are two ways to fill the tanks, first I will cover the filling method with a bottle of juice with a dripper top, second the syringe method.

Bottle Method

1: remove the large end cap on the bottom of the Tank. (the end that will be inserted into the Tankomizer.

2: Fill the Tank reservoir with 1.1ml of juice, or just a little less then completely full.

3: Snap the end cap back on the Tank. Making sure it is completely back on.

Your Tank is now filled and ready for use.

If you are filling more than one and want to store them, at this point place the silicone end cap back on the Tank, making sure the notches in the cap line up with the flat sides of the Tank. They are now ready to me stored.

Syringe Method

1: Take your already punctured Tank. and hold it with the end cap facing up.

2:Take your refill kit syringe and fill it with 1.1ml of your favorite e-liquid.

3: Making sure the end cap it securely on the Tank, place the end of the syringe into the hole in the end cap of the Tank( the end you punctured with the spike earlier). Slowly inject the e-liquid into the Tank.

4: Remove the syringe from the Tank and wipe off any spillage.

If you are filling more than one and want to store them, at this point place the silicone end cap back on the Tank, making sure the notches in the cap line up with the flat sides of the Tank. They are now ready to me stored.

Assembling your Tankomizer and Tank and getting it ready for use:

1: Take your Tankomizer and screw it onto your Inferno.

2: Take your filled tank, remove the silicone cap if you have one on it, and insert the the Tank into the Tankomizer. Making sure it snaps in all the way and is seated all the way down. There is a small shoulder on the Tank that should sit right on the top lip of the Tankomizer.
*When inserting the Tank into the Tankomizer try to make sure that the flat sides of the Tank line up with flat sides of the plate that the spike is on. It this make the Mouth Piece of the Tank sit in an uncomfortable position relative to the Button you can unscrew the Tankomizer yup to a half of turn to make it sit in more comfortable position for you. *

3: Take 3-4 normal draws on the Tank without pressing the button. Doing this you are priming the Tankomizer.

Your Tankomizer and Tank are now ready for use. Just press the button on your Inferno and take a draw. And enjoy your vaping experience.

***Okay and now a few things we DO NOT recommend.***

-Using any method to clean the Tankomizer other than what is said above. Including but not limited to; power flushing, Crest Pro Health, Rubbing Alcohol, Denture Tablets, Dry Burning....ect.

-Inserting anything into any and all openings of the Tankomizer, other than the Tanks.

-Any other drying method other than letting it sit and air dry. Including but not limited to; dry burning, placing the Tankomizers in the oven, using a hair dryer...ect.

-Cutting, shaving, filing, sanding, or trimming any part of the Tankomizers or Tanks.

-Attempting to modify the Tankomizers in any way shape of form. Or tampering with any part of the Tankomizer.

If you receive a DOA (dead on arrival) Tankomizer, meaning it does not produce any vapor. Please contact customer service within the first 3 days of receiving the DOA Tankomizer. If you develop any problems with your Tankomizer you can contact customer service and we will try to trouble shoot your problem, and help you get it back in working order.

The Volcano Team.

awesome trying to get much info as possible to keep up the maintence on my Volcano Inferno and all the accessiores.By doing this i geuss i dont have to use the vodka method for the atomizers as shown in the videos ?
Breaking Bad The Proper Choice
bradd
Volcano God

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and Helpful Videos