It is currently Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:05 pm

Official Tankomizer statement.

You might just find your answer here!

Re: Official Tankomizer statement.

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:18 pm

no you wont have to use vodka as seen in the video. Vodka and other more harsh methods of cleaning other than what is stated in the OP here can strip the paint off tankomizer as well.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby D3moN » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:45 am

"To clean the Tankomizers, either before your first use, or at the time you feel it needs cleaning....To dry for several hours, preferably over night."

you mean...i just got my Inferno...and i can't even use it until tomorrow?! BAH! lol
D3moN
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:49 am

Dont have too, many people prefer to though to get rid of the metallic taste that the primer (PG) has. Others just vape through it. There is also the option to flood prime them, which works very well, but does waste a bit of juice.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Assembly of Tank to Tankomizer statement.

Postby skyconcert » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:13 am

In your instructional description of putting the tank to the tanko you make a noted point as follows:

"...When inserting the Tank into the Tankomizer try to make sure that the flat sides of the Tank line up with flat sides of the plate that the spike is on..."

By doing this, is maximum air flow through the unit assured or is there some other technical reason you are making this point for?

I notice there are times when I have to increase the veracity of my "pull" to get the same vapor and throat hit vs other occurrences. Could a misalignment be causing this?

Thanks.

Skyconcert
skyconcert
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:06 pm

yes it is to maximize air flow.

It could be your issue or it could be a flooded tanko or juice in air passages of the tank.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby dudawn » Thu May 24, 2012 7:44 am

I follow all the steps for cleaning and using my inferno and it seems like I am constantly buying tankomizers anymore. I have one now and I am trying to use it and no vapor. My first one lasted me probably 6mos. now i'm lucky if they last me 2 days! It just seems like i'm wasting money between the tankomizers and all the juice being wasted!
dudawn
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Thu May 24, 2012 8:31 am

Inferno or Magma?

Which colors if Inferno?

Have you removed the oring from the battery?

Have you checked the center plates to make sure they are making good contact?

What juice are you using? From where? what flavor? Whats the PG/VG mix?

How much juice do you go through a day?
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby dudawn » Thu May 24, 2012 9:22 am

Artist Boy wrote:Inferno or Magma?inferno

Which colors if Inferno?black n silver

Have you removed the oring from the battery?yes

Have you checked the center plates to make sure they are making good contact?yes

What juice are you using? From where? what flavor? Whats the PG/VG mix?hawiian esspresso directly from the site

How much juice do you go through a day?
about 1 tank
@
dudawn
Volcano Menehune

Postby dudawn » Thu May 24, 2012 9:41 am

I usually fill a tank for the day, mostly i use hawiian esspresso bought from the site, i have checked connection, i normally buy black and silver tankomizers, and yes i removed the o ring. I have been using the inferno for almost a year and the only time i've smoked analog cigs is when it malfunctions and i have to wait on supplies for it.
dudawn
Volcano Menehune

Postby drakahn99 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:16 am

2: Microwave the cup or bowl of water for 2 to 3 minutes. (DO NOT microwave with the tankomizers in the water)
****If using distilled water add a plastic fork or spoon before microwaving, to prevent super heating the water****

as a cook of 20 some odd years, you wont super-heat the water if using a microwave that has one of the rotation platforms, that most residential microwaves has, as it will agitate the water and cause any bubbles that will form to break the surface tension and boil like normal, though still be careful when dealing with water in a microwave, the steam coming off it can instantly scald and burn the skin.
drakahn99
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and Helpful Videos