It is currently Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:18 am

Pay It Forward 2 [CLOSED]

Swaps and donations only, please read the rules.

Re: Pay It Forward 2

Postby LordVapor » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:18 am

This is simply awesome. I know I had to skimp and save to get my money together for my kit. I just kept putting in the money i would have used on a pack of analogs it is amazing how fast the money adds up. My brother bought my first Vaping device so my initial savings all went to my Inferno kit. it is nice to know if i am hurting (which I am being unemployed now for 2 years and still looking everyday) this is here to help if it can and I hope to be able to contribute! I was a part of a pay it forward pipe tobacco and supplies group once upon a time! :clap: KUDOS TO VOLCANO for letting this be here and more so to the people donating and keeping this running!
LORD VAPOR
"I Find Your Lack Of Vape Disturbing"
LordVapor
Volcano Menehune

Postby nickslife89 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:56 pm

I have a few volcano and ms ts bakery juices i did not like but many love. U can have them for free. Shoot me a pm if your in need :)
nickslife89
Volcano Ali'i

Postby PayItForward » Tue May 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Please include your FULL MAILING ADDRESS (including zip code) in requests and verify that you have not made a typo. THANKS!
PayItForward

Postby cody.stipp » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:36 pm

OK i am not how sure this works. :eh: I dont want to sound whiny or anything its just me and my wife are low income and we just got started vaping because smoking was too expensive. Now we are super hooked and we just need a jumpstart on juice. We have the infreno kit but juice supplies are super low and we can't seem to catch up so anything, even half bottles of juices would help us "get ahead" and we will pay it back. Thanks to anyone that can help. :D
Pass it along and it will come back.

Keep Vapin'.

cody.stipp
Volcano God

Postby PayItForward » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:12 am

Please send me a PM with an idea of what you are looking for.
PayItForward

Postby deadmans » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:59 am

pm sent for help
deadmans
Volcano Menehune

Postby lilsuggs » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:27 am

does anyone have any 0nic carts they do not want or need and are willing to donate? I am new to vaping and have no job so free is the best way I can expect to keep stocked.
VAPE VAPE VAPE.....
lilsuggs
Volcano Menehune

Postby Dreamer » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm glad to see this is still up and running. Might donate some DIYs to you some day, just gotta get some new plastic bottles, I switched over to glass after piercing myself through a bottle with a half filled needle (and new liquid stuff... I'm almost out of PG!)
Dreamer
Volcano Ali'i

Postby nsanexer0 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:29 pm

I don't like glass bottles ever since I went to the gas station and picked up a lipton tea and got stabbed in the finger with a glass shard, imagine if I drank that...
nsanexer0
Magma God

Postby sadconsumer » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Hey yall! This coming november will be my 1 year of no smoking analogs and its getting tough since im jobless and really running low on supplies :( anything will help.

Thank you,

Sadconsumer
sadconsumer

PreviousNext

Return to The Trade Winds