It is currently Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:35 am

Pay It Forward 2 [CLOSED]

Swaps and donations only, please read the rules.

Re: Pay It Forward 2

Postby PayItForward » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Please send me a PM of what you are looking for and I will see what is in the donation box.
PayItForward

Postby nox » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Hi, I have been using the Inferno for a while now and have completely gotten off analogs. I only have one inferno battery and today it gave out on me, it's not charging or working in any way. It's one of the original 1000 ma batteries. I Don't get payed until almost two weeks from now and don't want to go back to analogs as I love vaping. I was wondering if you might possibly have an extra Inferno battery in your donation box to help get me thru these next two weeks until I get payed and can buy another one? Once I am able to get a new one I can put it back in the donation box. I will try to hold out the best I can but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
nox
Volcano God

Postby Pinky » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Is this Pay It Forward' active anymore?
Pinky
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Artist Boy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:55 pm

yes it is. Are you in the need of something or are you looking to give something? Please send a PM to the person that started this thread (PayItForward) and they will get back to you.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby marthastewartreally » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Hi Everybody! I am a relatively new vaper, having had my last analog on November 13, 2012 (the day I went into the hospital for gnarly surgery). I absolutely LOVE my Inferno, even with a mysterious leak that keeps getting e-liquid down the sides of my battery! As I am still recovering from that, money is a bit tighter than usual (tight enough that we are in North Dakota for the next few weeks so my husband can work extra). Now that I have had my set-up for many weeks, I am running low on liquid. Also, my cartos seem to be on their last legs of life. If anybody could help, it would truly make a difference. When my husband unpacked our bags, he found 2 cartons of the little cherry cigars that I used to smoke. I don't want to go back to smoking analogs! Along with major surgery, I have a number of health issues that smoking just made worse, including fibromyalgia. Once we get back on our feet, I look forward to making donations to this cause as often as possible. Thank you for any help or suggestions that you can give! Blessings and Beautiful days to you all! :oops:
marthastewartreally

Postby PayItForward » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:25 pm

marthastewartreally wrote:Hi Everybody! I am a relatively new vaper, having had my last analog on November 13, 2012 (the day I went into the hospital for gnarly surgery). I absolutely LOVE my Inferno, even with a mysterious leak that keeps getting e-liquid down the sides of my battery! As I am still recovering from that, money is a bit tighter than usual (tight enough that we are in North Dakota for the next few weeks so my husband can work extra). Now that I have had my set-up for many weeks, I am running low on liquid. Also, my cartos seem to be on their last legs of life. If anybody could help, it would truly make a difference. When my husband unpacked our bags, he found 2 cartons of the little cherry cigars that I used to smoke. I don't want to go back to smoking analogs! Along with major surgery, I have a number of health issues that smoking just made worse, including fibromyalgia. Once we get back on our feet, I look forward to making donations to this cause as often as possible. Thank you for any help or suggestions that you can give! Blessings and Beautiful days to you all! :oops:

Please send me a PM with what device you have, what strength you vape, and idea of what gear you have and your address and I will see what I have left.
PayItForward

Postby PayItForward » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:05 pm

The demand for this program has dropped drastically to the point that I send out less than 1 package every 2-3 months. Due to an increase in my personal work load and the drop in inbound requests, I have forgotten to check messages a few times.

If there is anyone who would like to take over the program please contact me via a PM. I will keep the program open until August 1st, 2013. At that point I will send the remaining supplies to another PIF program if I can find one.
PayItForward

Postby PayItForward » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:41 pm

This program has been shut down due to lack of interest until further notice.
PayItForward

Previous

Return to The Trade Winds