It is currently Fri May 29, 2015 3:22 pm

Pay It Forward 2 [CLOSED]

Swaps and donations only, please read the rules.

Pay It Forward 2 [CLOSED]

Postby PayItForward » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Hello Everybody!

I believe the Pay It Forward idea is too good of a program to let go away. For that reason I have decided to create a new one. It will be much like the old one with at least one small change. Since it will be supported by the members here, I am setting it up to where it can be transfered to another member in the future should I be unable to continue. We will be pretty much starting from scratch so it will take a little time to get going. If you are interested in helping out and helping others, please let me know.

PayItForward
PayItForward

Re: Pay It Forward 2

Postby thevapinggun » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:12 am

So, Who are you? I don't mean that in a rude way.
---Kraig---
Volcano saved my life. JuiceBlaster made it worth living
I vape my own Bacon (with jalapeno)

thevapinggun
Magma God

Postby RockClimb » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:09 am

LOL!

I asked the same thing in a PM this morning. Come to find out, I know the person and will personally vouch for them. They wish to keep the program going but want to keep their personal account and PayItForward separate.

Rock
Some people need a sympathetic pat..... on the head..... with a really big hammer..... next to a very high cliff..... above really sharp spikes.
RockClimb
Magma God

Postby RockClimb » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:59 am

I found some leftover padded envelopes in our shipping supplies. I'll try to get them to you this weekend and a small stash of liquid.

Rock
Some people need a sympathetic pat..... on the head..... with a really big hammer..... next to a very high cliff..... above really sharp spikes.
RockClimb
Magma God

Postby JoeyTheMadScientist » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:18 am

mary the last organizer has some carts and things left over from the last PIF account that she would like to send along to help pad the new one. if you don't have her on FB, PM me the PIF address and i will pass it along.

thanks mysterious benefactor! :-)
where there's smoke, there's fire. when there's vapor, there's pleasure!
JoeyTheMadScientist
Volcano Legend

Postby Shadow Rhelm » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 pm

:wave: Marc, I want to thank you for picking up the PIF on the Volcano forum. I have some items I will be sending. Again, thank you. If you ever need anything, please let me know. :thumbup:

'Be the change you want to see happen.' Mahatma Ghandi

Shadow Rhelm
Customer Service Rep

Postby PayItForward » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:28 pm

We now have a small supply of padded shipping envelopes and a small supply of liquids.
PayItForward

Postby Dreamer » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Well, MS suggested I stop by here.

As some know, I just had my bank account emptied a bit ago by fraudulent charges through iTunes, which hit my paypal, and took all my money and made it go buh bye. Well, today I had the victory of getting my money refunded to my paypal account. However, the money is in the process of being transferred and will not hit my account til Thursday at the soonest, more than likely Friday.

Today, my tankomizer bit the dust. 1 month old, and now dead and gone. I have only got my even older Volcano atomizer and my one Volcano bat, and MS suggested that I post here to see if anyone has anything they might be able to spare.

Thanks guys. I hate to do this, but thanks ahead of time.
Dreamer
Volcano Ali'i

Postby MP-RN » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Dreamer wrote:Well, MS suggested I stop by here.

As some know, I just had my bank account emptied a bit ago by fraudulent charges through iTunes, which hit my paypal, and took all my money and made it go buh bye. Well, today I had the victory of getting my money refunded to my paypal account. However, the money is in the process of being transferred and will not hit my account til Thursday at the soonest, more than likely Friday.

Today, my tankomizer bit the dust. 1 month old, and now dead and gone. I have only got my even older Volcano atomizer and my one Volcano bat, and MS suggested that I post here to see if anyone has anything they might be able to spare.

Thanks guys. I hate to do this, but thanks ahead of time.

Well, it's not much- but I got a box of 8mg Tobacco flavored carts... if you're interested.
Probably wouldn't make it for a few days, but I can send 'em out if you PM me an address.
MP-RN
Volcano Menehune

Postby PayItForward » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:07 pm

I will be getting some new and used Tankomizers next week. I will do some checking to see if I can work out getting them sooner and let you know.

PayItForward
PayItForward

Next

Return to The Trade Winds