It is currently Fri May 22, 2015 4:02 am

Portland!

Portland!

Postby monarch79 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:45 am

Surprisingly, in such a green 'health conscious' city, not a lot of vapers here!

Where my NW dogs at!? :eh:

There is ONE smoke shop here that sells PVs, where I adopted my first Volcano products (and my Blu, but we don't have to talk about that) but the only vapers I know are vapers I enlisted...

Doesn't look like we're having a meet anytime soon... Hi Monarch, my names Monarch, nice to meet you... What are you vaping on? Oh yeah? Me too! Yeah, I'm totally stoked for the LavaTube too...
monarch79
Magma God

Re: Portland!

Postby Xhevias » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Whoo Hoo, another Oregonian! :thumbup: Luckily...and forgive me, I cannot remember his name, but the guy has provided countless info/efforts in helping out shutting down further bills regarding ecigs in our state. And trying to get vaping cafes into our state. :D

Xhev...
Xhevias
Volcano God

Re: Portland!

Postby hisdivineshadow » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:06 am

I Found a head shop on Sandy just east of 82nd that carries Volcano juice & lava tubes. Have been driving to vaporium in lakewood b4 then. Anyone know of a good mall kiosk or are they all way overpriced.
hisdivineshadow
Volcano Menehune

Return to Oregon