It is currently Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:47 am

Question on clearomizer

Share your knowledge! No questions in this section please.

Question on clearomizer

Postby Basel1 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Hey Guys a little help... How often do I replace the clearomizer? I 'm new to vaping!! should I change it every couple of weeks or so?

Thanks
Basel1
Volcano Menehune

Re: Question on clearomizer

Postby del » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:22 pm

you can clean and reuse them till you are satisfied and ready to replace them.... search in youtube for SHADOENT.... he has 2 vid's on how to properly clean and dry burn the clearos

del
Magma God

Postby Basel1 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Thanks Del, what if I don't like the hassle of cleaning them. How long do you think it last?
Basel1
Volcano Menehune

Postby del » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:23 pm

depends on how much you vape and the juice, darker and sweeter juice will gunk up the coil quicker and cause poor performance. what i typically do is put them in a Tupperware once they are not so good performing and at the end of the week take 15 minutes and clean them all in one shot.

del
Magma God

Postby Sky Davis » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:09 am

If you do decide to clean them it helps immensely to remove the plastic tube when you're doing the dry burn part. They slide right off and back on with ease, don't worry about breaking them. For cleaning, all you really need is to microwave some distilled water and a syringe and bottle adapter. You can find the syringe/bottle adapter combo at a pharmacy (got mine at CVS), they're for baby bottles but work perfectly for clearos, the bottle adapter fits right over the drip tip. Plus the combo only costs about $3 so it's well worth the effort to clean your clearos and reuse them.

Also, really like that tupperware idea. I've been using ziploc baggies and it gets messy.
Sky Davis
Volcano Menehune

Return to Tips and Tricks