It is currently Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:43 am

Red Hot Lava for something Fruity...

Swaps and donations only, please read the rules.

Red Hot Lava for something Fruity...

Postby Coffeegal » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:33 pm

I am not really happy with the Red Hot Lava flavoring (I think it just may be too strong & cinnamon-y for my liking!) and would like to make an even trade. I have 2 Red Hot Lava bottles (both 15ML, 16MG), 1 has never been opened and the other has 14ML left. I would be willing to trade only for an Unopened bottle of some other type of fruity flavor (I haven't done any trading yet and am probably being overly cautious... but I just feel better doing it this way). Because I do not want to see the other bottle going to waste (and it wouldn't be fair to ask for 2 unopened bottles when I opened one) I'd be willing to throw that 2nd bottle in for free if you would like. :)

I want to broaden my vaping flavors... and try some that I haven't tried before! Because I'm fairly new and just getting started, that covers quite a bit of differnet flavors haha. So if you want to just PM me with an offer.

Thanks for reading! Happy Vaping! 8-)
Coffeegal
Volcano Menehune

Re: Red Hot Lava for something Fruity...

Postby Coffeegal » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:19 am

I'd also like to add an Unopened bottle of the Cherry Lava (15ML, 16MG) for trade! I purchased 2, and while I like the flavoring, it's just not one of my favorites. The above post I made is also still available... so PM me with offers!! Thanks :)
Coffeegal
Volcano Menehune

Return to The Trade Winds