It is currently Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:12 am

Red Lavatube Poll

Your opinion matters.

Would you be interested in this more Pink color Lavatube?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Yes, I would buy that color
50%
No, I would not buy that color
50%

Total votes : 44

Re: Red Lavatube Poll

Postby rawrrrdino » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:40 pm

there will be red. just not this run because it was messed up... they'll have red soon enough.
rawrrrdino
Volcano Legend

Postby penguin » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Artist Boy wrote:The Red Lavatubes have come in today..... but they are not so much red as we thought and more so pink.

So we are making this poll to ask you if you would be interested in this color or if we should just send these back?

Here are the pics we have of what we thought we were getting.
1322100992182.jpg

0 red 2.JPG

and here is what we got in today.
0 red 1.JPG

So the question is, how many people are interested in this more sparkly Pink color?

This will most likely be a one off run, so if we do sell this shipment we will only sell this color till this shipment runs out then we will no longer carry this lighter red (pink) color

It needs feet it looks like a cartoon character :think:
penguin
Volcano Menehune

Postby penguin » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:27 pm

It's kind of cute but it needs little black feet
penguin
Volcano Menehune

Postby Bumpinuckz » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Is there any eta on the actual red ones coming in? Aren't we getting close to the chinese holiday where they won't be shipping things out?
Designate a dripper, DON'T DRIP and DRIVE
Bumpinuckz
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:07 pm

we just got these in today and have just begun yelling at China for the mess up.... it will be a little while before we see the red coming in now. I will keep everyone updated on any news about the red as soon as I hear it.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby PBmama » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:31 am

I bought the black Lava Tube on pre order and like it well enough that I knew I wanted another. I've been waiting for the red but.........those end caps just don't seem right(even on the picture of the one you thought you were getting, not just the pink one). I think the red color on the plastic makes the device look cheap. Maybe red is just a hard color to get right in plastic. The black and the silver look awesome, but that red, I dunno. The prior poster who did a photoshop of the pink one with black trim had a good idea. I'd be all over that one, it looks sharp. A red one with a black trim might snazz it up too. I'm going to wait until you get the real red ones in before I decide, but I think I'll end up with the silver for a second device. It just looks nicer IMO.
PBmama
Volcano Menehune

Postby mspace » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Kind of looks like girls night out with big ear rings……In an alternate spectraflame Hot Wheels world..... it would be considered rose/pink Vs Hot Pink…..maybe it will become a rare collectible…..I’m tempted…..could you throw in a free pen?
"No matter where you go.......there you are"Image
"Damn!!......wipe off the lip cheeze!!!"
mspace
Volcano Menehune

Previous

Return to Polls