It is currently Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:43 am

Referral question

If you have questions feel free to ask.

Referral question

Postby bubba133385 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:46 am

Ok I referred a friend who made a purchase and I didn't get points that's fine I understand that I just need to email CS with his email and name. My question is, do you only accumulate points in the first purchase or do you get points with every purchase they make? And if this is the case after I verify his first order will his account automatically be linked with mine or do I have to contact CS everytime?
bubba133385
Volcano Menehune

Re: Referral question

Postby mitchellgc » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:25 am

Only the first purchase. I wish otherwise, but..
:)
i'm not bad, hippe, just misunderstood
mitchellgc
Volcano God

Postby Ashfont » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:38 am

The first purchase made by a referred friend goes towards your account. And yes, if you don't get the points just email CS and they'll straighten it out for you. As far as getting additional points, remember that you can try out the Affiliates Program and visit the VapersPlace chat every Wednesday night for a chance to win store credit at Volcano, ELP, and more! :D
-Ashfont

Ashfont
Magma God

Postby Spliner » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:29 am

Ash is right, you get points only for their first purchase. Beyond that you get points for every purchase you make, and can win points in the weekly chats. Save em up and use em for something free later. They are manually entering referral points so make sure you added them to the referral section of your account, and that you email them their name, email address, and any other stuff you can think of about their order. Technically you should have them on your referral list before they order to qualify for the points.

Spliner

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Postby DaaamnSmokey » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:05 pm

I don't know very many companies whom give commissions for every order, as that would not be beneficial to them. The point of the program is to get them new customers, and once they are there, you are not referring them again, they are re-purchasing a product from which they were previously referred. In other words, you are only paid on the initial referral.
Sir Smoke-a-lotImageImage--=====~~~
DaaamnSmokey
Volcano God

Postby missnomer » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:24 am

Last night, a friend told me about the Volcano-Inferno and showed me how it worked. She didn't send me an email, link, or anything (we were at dinner). So, today, I came to the website and made my first purchase.

Is there any way that she can get credit for the referral? If it weren't for her showing me the stuff, I would have never come here or purchased anything.

Thanks,
-missnomer
missnomer
Volcano Menehune

Postby rawrrrdino » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:11 am

missnomer wrote:Last night, a friend told me about the Volcano-Inferno and showed me how it worked. She didn't send me an email, link, or anything (we were at dinner). So, today, I came to the website and made my first purchase.

Is there any way that she can get credit for the referral? If it weren't for her showing me the stuff, I would have never come here or purchased anything.

Thanks,
-missnomer

tell your friend to contact CS about it and make sure she gives them your name and email for verification. they should be able to get the points straightened out :thumbup:
rawrrrdino
Volcano Legend

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:43 am

also give your friend your order number for your first order so they can include that in the ticket to CS as well.
Oh and you both need to have store accounts if you don't already. For the referral to count you can't order as a guest.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby missnomer » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Yup! I created a store account and gave my friend all the info that you guys suggested!

Thank you very much for the help!

-missnomer
missnomer
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:08 pm

glad to help.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Return to Volcano Points and Rewards System