It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:38 am

Referral Question..

If you have questions feel free to ask.

Referral Question..

Postby Zach » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:21 am

I was unaware of the referral program until recently. But I have a friend who I am trying to get off cigarettes, because of his old age, and also some health problems he has had, where he actually had to quit smoking prior to and for several months after major surgery.

But the whole time he kept counting down the days and telling everyone how he was gonna go right back to smoking, etc.. I finally got him sold on trying out ecigs, initially he bought some stuff from a local tobacco shop, but I gave him my old Magma USB since I have a Lavatube now, and convinced him to try out some Volcano cartomizers. He's had issues with some of his cartos not working or being really hard to pull (at least 1 in every box) so he wants to try the Tube tank / liquid system before giving up. Hopefully I can convince him to keep going with it because he really likes the Tobacco flavor and the Magma USB (it lasts him all day on one charge apparently).

So he's been a customer for a couple of orders now, but I didn't know I could refer him (he kind of jumped the gun on me and ordered some stuff before I could check into this).. Is there any way I can still get credit for referring him? He's not very internet savvy either (Technophobe, like many old people) so he has to have his daughter do stuff for him, so if there are any instructions on their part, they'd need to be clear steps to follow.
Zach
Volcano God

Re: Referral Question..

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:27 am

you will need to contact CS. please have your friends email address he made the account with and his first order number. We will be able to add the referral points to your account.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Referral Question..

Postby Zach » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Ok, thanks.

I will speak with them at work tomorrow and contact CS when I have the info.
Zach
Volcano God

Return to Volcano Points and Rewards System