It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:05 pm

reward points

If you have questions feel free to ask.

reward points

Postby Old Hippie » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:31 am

I am kinda confused....ok thats prolly normal...but i was just noticing...i had like around 600 reward points....so i floated around the site...to see how to redeem them and how much they are worth...I think i found how much they are worth...but I already forgot....again thats prolly normal ...but i either didnt notice....or just missed it at checkout...i was wondering where i could find the info...no big deal..yall are great ... if i get rewarded...well thats just like icing on the cake...PEACE
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends..We all know that's True..I need all I can Get:)Peace
Old Hippie
Resident Hippie

Re: reward points

Postby Arclight » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:26 am

You can apply your points when you are viewing your cart. ;)
Arclight
Volcano Legend

Postby Ashfont » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:03 pm

When you login to Volcanoecigs.com, go to "My Account". All of your reward points (accumulated/used/current) should be visible. For every 5 points you get $1 of store credit. And as Arclight said, when you go to checkout you can apply your points to your order (*note that points can only be used if you are not using a discount code).

Here's the link for more info on Points and Rewards: http://www.volcanoecigs.com/points

Cheers! :D
-Ashfont

Ashfont
Magma God

Postby teresa » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:14 pm

I also have a question about the points. If I click the apply points button on your order, it only lets me apply all points, even if my order is worth less.

Why is that, or am I doing something wrong?
teresa
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Jazzie » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:56 pm

teresa wrote:I also have a question about the points. If I click the apply points button on your order, it only lets me apply all points, even if my order is worth less.

Why is that, or am I doing something wrong?

I just tried it and it only used enough of my points to cover product...left remaining points in there...
Jazzie
Volcano Legend

Return to Volcano Points and Rewards System