It is currently Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:40 am

Show us your best Vapor Cloud: Commenting Thread

Because everyone loves to win things.

Re: Show us your best Vapor Cloud: Commenting Thread

Postby vaughn2580 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:45 pm

hey fellow wv resident your wine glass pic is terrific!!! but i love the irony of the no smoking one! just a quick thought to all submissions----terrific work guys! Good luck! 5 more days til voting i am so excited! it somehow seemed to be alot easier to come up with the money for one pack of cigs than buy supplies but i am learning how to budget them too. so i know everyone on here could def use the $400 in precious volcano money!!!so again good luck to all!!
:clap: :mrgreen:
Vape away your woes!
hi
[/url]
vaughn2580
Volcano Menehune

Postby banddude007 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:01 pm

vaughn2580 wrote:hey fellow wv resident your wine glass pic is terrific!!! but i love the irony of the no smoking one! just a quick thought to all submissions----terrific work guys! Good luck! 5 more days til voting i am so excited! it somehow seemed to be alot easier to come up with the money for one pack of cigs than buy supplies but i am learning how to budget them too. so i know everyone on here could def use the $400 in precious volcano money!!!so again good luck to all!!
:clap: :mrgreen:

Thanks Vaughn! There are a lot of great pictures up; it's going to hard to choose!
I know what you mean about the money thing, but you just have to realize that all those "one pack of cigs" adds up quickly - to a lot more than you will spend on vaping (well, more than you have to spend on vaping; some of us go a little nuts with it.... ;) )
Go Mountaineers! :thumbup:

Owner of the Volcano Store in Morgantown, WV and the Volcano Kiosk at the Meadowbrook Mall in Bridgeport, WV. Come see us for all your Volcano needs, or just come by to chat and vape a while!
banddude007
Official Licensed Distributor

Postby wvlee » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:36 pm

i dont think its that bad once you get started, but just getting started was a little pricey, but my lungs thank me soooo much,,,lol. i love all the pics too. i cant wait to see who wins, and start the next contest. HAPPY VAPING, and go mountaineers!!!!! :lol:
wvlee
Volcano Ali'i

Postby banddude007 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Lee, the next contest is the "name the new flavor" one - have you heard about it? I've ordered my bottle, can't wait for it to get here; I love checking out new flavors! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Owner of the Volcano Store in Morgantown, WV and the Volcano Kiosk at the Meadowbrook Mall in Bridgeport, WV. Come see us for all your Volcano needs, or just come by to chat and vape a while!
banddude007
Official Licensed Distributor

Postby wvlee » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:18 pm

no i havent orderd it yet, have so many orders for ejuice i dont even know how many,,,, think ive got a problem!!!LOL,,, i will order it within the next couple of weeks though!!!! cant wait :lol:
wvlee
Volcano Ali'i

Postby nitrojuga » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:17 pm

I really like subs pic , the breathing fire... Pings are awesome as well.
nitrojuga
Volcano God

Postby vaughn2580 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:38 pm

nitrojuga wrote:I really like subs pic , the breathing fire... Pings are awesome as well.

yes it is going to be very tough contest! wish you could vote for more than one!
Vape away your woes!
hi
[/url]
vaughn2580
Volcano Menehune

Postby wvlee » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:16 pm

its gonna be awsome to see who the top 10 are gonna be, i have my 10 favorites i wanna see if they agree with me!!
wvlee
Volcano Ali'i

Postby monarch79 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Some smart guy started the 'I Miss Contests' thread and got the ball moving... I wonder if he'll get any credit? Maybe a couple votes? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink...
monarch79
Magma God

Postby ~Mary23 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:20 pm

Kraylen, WOW!

Okay, I had a fave, a backup fave, and now I like a lot of them. Am going to have to rethink my vote!
"There are two sides to reality. There is what is, and there is what people believe.
Seldom are they exactly the same."
-L.E. Modesitt, Jr.
~Mary23
Volcano Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Official Volcano Contests