Re: Show Us Your Best Vapor Cloud: Voting Now Closed

Postby mulkeyOWNS » Mon May 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Uhh...what? lol
I rock. 'Nuff said. :think:
mulkeyOWNS
Magma God

Re: Show Us Your Best Vapor Cloud: Voting Now Closed

Postby Artist Boy » Mon May 02, 2011 8:44 pm

vaughn2580 wrote:well congrats but i think its all bs cuz no one said we couldnt have friends and family vote do u only let people who buy ur stuff register? wat about the thousands a day who surf net and r just curious i had a few sign up who was interested and voted but i made sure to tell them u guys ripped off the vapeshine lady never again will i purchase from here it was just wrong!

Never said you couldn't have friends and family vote we welcome all the vote but when we have more than one vote from the same IP address on then there is an issue and it was posted on the beginning of this. I am sorry you feel the way you do. But It was on more than a couple of entries. So we could have just scraped the whole thing or found a better way to solve the issue. So we did. We let the community vote that was in the chat room during the Weds night chat. It was the fairest way to solve the multi posts from the same IP and other forms people were using to vote.

I am sorry you feel things were handled wrong, but this is how it is. You don't know the full details behind what all was going on. We did what we had to to keep the contest going and fair.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Previous

Return to Official Volcano Contests