It is currently Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:16 am

Solutions to Common Problems

Share your knowledge! No questions in this section please.

Re: Solutions to Common Problems

Postby annabratxo » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:06 pm

Dude,
THANK YOU!!!!!!! You have just saved me even more money than the product itself is already saving me. I quit smoking on new years eve, the day I bought the inferno and never looked back. However, the last few days I have gone thru 2 cartos cuz of the burning taste. I have done well priming b4.. (I initially primed all of the Infernos my family bought).. I dont know what I did wrong to make this burning taste.. I was just about to change cartos AGAIN and I came across ur post. your tip to prime it again TOTALLY WORKED!!! The initial prime worked out fine.. I was sitting here vaping and it just started tasting nasty.. ANYWAY... THANK YOU SO MUCH and I cant wait to share your tip about flooding with my bro. Thanks for taking the time to help newbies like me :wave:
annabratxo
Volcano Menehune

Postby Sscarby » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:37 pm

I haven't been able to taste my vapors lately don't know if its me or if I'm doing something wrong I have an inferno with a tube tank
Sscarby
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:01 pm

new vaper?

Many people experience this lost of flavor when they first start. Sometimes it lack of drinking enough water. Sometimes it is just their body "resetting " itself while it detoxs, or it could just be that yout taste buds are getting bored with the flavor. Ever once in a while I have to switch flavors for a day or 2 or mix a new flavor in.

Do you notice that everything is lacking in taste or just your vape?

How long have you been using the same carto? Could just be a dirty/clogged carto too.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby 50calmike » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:54 pm

I'm still new to vaping and have experienced flavor loss and burnt flavors. I'm using the tube tanks, clearomizers, and the magma inferno attys.
Seems I don't know exactly what I'm doing yet, but have been "smoke" free for 1 month.
Would it be possible to add detailed instructions to the site? I have wasted a lot of money messing up cartos and breaking the clearomizers, which seem to be made of tissue paper at times.
50calmike
Volcano Menehune

Postby BMBteke397 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:40 am

50calmike wrote:I'm still new to vaping and have experienced flavor loss and burnt flavors. I'm using the tube tanks, clearomizers, and the magma inferno attys.
Seems I don't know exactly what I'm doing yet, but have been "smoke" free for 1 month.
Would it be possible to add detailed instructions to the site? I have wasted a lot of money messing up cartos and breaking the clearomizers, which seem to be made of tissue paper at times.

50calmike,
we have some detailed instructions here in the forums. The tube tank filling instructions can be found at http://www.bit.ly/tubetank

hope that helps, there is the youtube video and a lengthy detailed write up of everything you need to know about your tube tank.
BMBteke397
Schaumburg, IL Manager

Postby lokilassor » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:13 pm

I purchased the volcano starter kit 2 or 3 years ago, all i get is a nasty oilly taste in my mouth, no vape at all, I mean none. since day one,I threw the whole kit into a box in closet until recently did I waste my money?
lokilassor
Volcano Menehune

Postby DaaamnSmokey » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:39 pm

This is actually a lot more helpful than it seems. Thanks a million for this thread.
Sir Smoke-a-lotImageImage--=====~~~
DaaamnSmokey
Volcano God

Postby djlunchbox » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Checking this after a few months. Glad to see it's helped so many of you!

lokilassor wrote:I purchased the volcano starter kit 2 or 3 years ago, all i get is a nasty oilly taste in my mouth, no vape at all, I mean none. since day one,I threw the whole kit into a box in closet until recently did I waste my money?

This could be due to your body resetting itself like AB said or being dehydrated. Try drinking lots of water along with vaping. Also make sure you're priming properly. Are you using Volcano juices? I haven't had any problems with Volcano juices tasting that way.
djlunchbox
Volcano Menehune

Postby JSmith926 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:58 am

lokilassor wrote:I purchased the volcano starter kit 2 or 3 years ago, all i get is a nasty oilly taste in my mouth, no vape at all, I mean none. since day one,I threw the whole kit into a box in closet until recently did I waste my money?

well there is a few things that can help, you may be priming or filling your tank incorrectly if you are getting the E juice in your mouth, you may be taking too sharp a draw. i need more info to help, what is your exact setup? are you running the old style tankomizer or atomizer/cart on the inferno or are you running the new carto tank style?

what juice are you running? what nic level are you running? are your batteries charged and firing?
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Previous

Return to Tips and Tricks