It is currently Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:03 pm

E-store is not working.

A place to report technical issues you experience.

E-store is not working.

Postby sdesper » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:16 am

Last night: "I've filled my cart 4 times this evening. Every single time I go to check out, the website empties my cart and sends me back to the home page. I just tried to call customer service, was on hold for 20 minutes, and then sent to voice mail."

This morning: Tried to order again, from a different computer. Selected my items, went to my cart, proceeded to checkout, and was ONCE AGAIN redirected to the Home Page and my cart was empty.

Your store is broken. :wtf:
sdesper
Volcano Menehune

Re: E-store is not working.

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:20 am

Try clearing your cart, logging out of your store account, then clear your browsers cache, and then shut down the browser.

Then restart the browser, log back in and add the items you wish to purcahse, and proceed to the checkout.

That should fix the issues you are having.

If not let me know.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby sdesper » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Thanks for the advice. I followed your instructions exactly, then reopened my browser and placed my order again. The moment I hit Proceed to Checkout, my cart emptied again and I was once more thrown to the home page. Also, it will not let me register or log in. Beyond frustrated. :cry:
sdesper
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:10 pm

do you already have a store account? If so please PM me your real name and email address you made the account with.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Return to Volcano Website Glitches and Issues