It is currently Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Tankomizer Filling/Cleaning/and a look inside.

You might just find your answer here!

Re: Tankomizer Filling/Cleaning/and a look inside.

Postby Taurt » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Here's praying. I am about to go refill with a diff flavor. First tank is out no yucky's at all woot.
Taurt
Volcano God

Postby Big Punihser24 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Great vid shado

NOW AN INFERNO VAPOR
Big Punihser24
Volcano God

Postby Old Hippie » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:18 am

hey shado...great video...im on the fence..on whether it fits my needs..but it would be handy..when im on the go...like space travel ...you know the normal stuff...looks like i should have a few...just cause i have few of everything...once again very very nice video...even I...ya know Me...could understand the whole thing..so the peeps having trouble priming..are experiencing vapor lock..lol...uhh you could once ya fill it and turn it upright...tap it lightly and the air would move to the top...maybe speed the vaccum process up by getting the air out first...just a thought and we know...i dont know anything and im totally freakin full blown insane 8-) PEACE
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends..We all know that's True..I need all I can Get:)Peace
Old Hippie
Resident Hippie

Postby blockhead » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:43 am

I have a theory on the suck or blow prime. If you imagine following the air flow through the tanko, sucking will draw juice to atty. But blowing will actually force juice into atty by creating positive pressure in tank. Example, put a straw in a juice box and suck. you get juice right? Now blow, and juice will shot out. Now I am no professor in physics but think the same laws apply.
blockhead
Volcano Menehune

Postby Shado » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Just need to break it down into the simplist of mechanics......these only work when you draw...that is how we vape them....so it goes against physics to blow into them to prime them....and as we know...we BLOW out our attys to clean them... ;)
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

~~NO Trolls ALLOWED!!!~~ ....Just move on down the road....

What the hell is a "Toot"? ~davej
I think it is the noise coming from Shado's Vape Train!! ~hnkjay
The Vape Train to Shado Zen!!!
Shado
Volcano Legend

Postby Old Hippie » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:18 am

Now I am no professor in physics but think the same laws apply....ok im a proffesor of sort..and uhh if ya ever get lost inthe desert...and ya run outa gas...your walking down the road...with a gas tank..and a hose...ya come across an abandoned vehicle...with the motor obviously blown...but has a full tank of gas...im gonna put the hose..in the tank...and draw on it..to create vaccum...i will blow in it on ocassion..i like to hear the bubble sound....and man whos applying laws..hell i hear law...i hide by habit..lol although im lawful taxpaying...american:) besides one of my best friends on here serves and protects 8-)
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends..We all know that's True..I need all I can Get:)Peace
Old Hippie
Resident Hippie

Postby blockhead » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:49 pm

so what you are saying is you blow for fun, and suck for results. :o :mrgreen:
if this is read the right way it is relivant. read it any other way and you are a sicko.
blockhead
Volcano Menehune

Postby RebelAir » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:06 pm

The part of the tank that holds the liquid is not connected in any direct way to the mouthpiece other than through the needle/bowl. When you draw on the mouthpiece, you create a low pressure in the bowl. The air in the tank will be of higher pressure and push the liquid out through the needle. if you blow into the mouthpiece, you will create a higher pressure in the bowl, thereby only pushing the liquid back into the tank.
So yes, blockhead, you are correct.
And what other way is there to read it? :wtf:
RebelAir
Volcano God

Postby Shado » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Old Hippie wrote:Now I am no professor in physics but think the same laws apply....ok im a proffesor of sort..and uhh if ya ever get lost inthe desert...and ya run outa gas...your walking down the road...with a gas tank..and a hose...ya come across an abandoned vehicle...with the motor obviously blown...but has a full tank of gas...im gonna put the hose..in the tank...and draw on it..to create vaccum...i will blow in it on ocassion..i like to hear the bubble sound....and man whos applying laws..hell i hear law...i hide by habit..lol although im lawful taxpaying...american:) besides one of my best friends on here serves and protects 8-)

Hippie my dear friend....you always put a smile on me face. :D
- Dave - ...LAL...;)

~~NO Trolls ALLOWED!!!~~ ....Just move on down the road....

What the hell is a "Toot"? ~davej
I think it is the noise coming from Shado's Vape Train!! ~hnkjay
The Vape Train to Shado Zen!!!
Shado
Volcano Legend

Postby fsulaurel » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Thanks for the video. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to puncture the tank before I filled it for the first time. Mine worked with no priming necessary. Tons of vapor!
fsulaurel
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and Helpful Videos