It is currently Fri May 22, 2015 2:31 am

The INFERNO Gets a New BCT TubeTank

Check out our newest items and things to come.

Flavor change in new Tube Tank

Postby Mlindsey » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:57 pm

I'm getting great vapor, how ever the flavor is not as strong as in old tube tank. It's very light tasting, I'm using jungle fruit. Also it seems that if I don't take strong draws I won't taste any flavor from juice & it will be a burnt taste, with same amount of vapor on exhale. When using it is also a lot louder than before. Is this typical? What can I do to get stronger taste? preferably w/o taking strong draws.
Mlindsey
Volcano Menehune

Re: The INFERNO Gets a New BCT TubeTank

Postby bmelton » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:12 pm

chum wrote:On inspection, threads are fine. It appears that the tank's male threads just don't catch enough of the female threads in the battery.

It's working well on the one battery, but I have to make sure it's always charged, as my spares will not screw together with the tank.

Never an issue with the old tube tank.

I'm having the exact same problem with mine. Is yours the 900Mah Inferno? Fits on just fine with the smaller 650Mah Inferno battery, but with the longer 900Mah, it acts like the O-Ring at the bottom keeps it from seating. I can *push* it in and get it to catch, but that seems like a sure-fire way to eventually strip the threads, so I've just been using the older tube tank with the 900Mah and the BCT with the 650.

Seeing other people suggest getting an RMA makes me think it might be defective, so I'll probably do that after the holidays. I have a workaround in the interim.
bmelton
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:40 pm

if you are having issues getting past the oring on the battery, you can just remove the battery's oring. It shouldnt really effect the function of the BCT TT at all.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby BriannaGoff » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:44 am

Just wondering if the dry hits we've been getting on the BCT is because we are not drawing hard enough? We're so used to the gentle draw on cartomizers that we were scared to flood our tanks. With the new BCT, is it necessary to draw harder? :?:
BriannaGoff
Official Licensed Distributor

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:22 am

I still do the same light draws that I always have. If I draw too hard the center air shaft acts like a straw and draws the juice out of the head and up the air shaft into the drip tip and then my mouth.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby hiltsbilt » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Im kinda leery about buying this, the main reason being is why the heck is the replacement coils $13 for 3 or them? seems a little steep for those little things. but this system would be perfect for my sister in-law who cant even figure out how to order on the website herself, nice and simple filling. as for myself I use a vivi on my lavatube because I can rebuild those coils myself and if I need more there cheep.
hiltsbilt
Volcano Menehune

Postby Pokichan » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:07 am

Oh man, the BCT Tanks are the greatest!!! My only gripe is that there isn't one for the lavatube. I vape threw these things like crazy. My only wish is for a bigger tank to hold more juice. A bigger tank would be perfect for the lavatube. I have not vaped my lavatube since I got my BCT tank. I had to buy another BCT tank just to keep me going threw the day.
Pokichan
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:49 am

Soon.......
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby BriannaGoff » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Blow into the BCT tank, a few dry pulls and VIOLA...air pockets gone and the burnt flavor is a thing of the past! Problem solved!!! Our elevation in Montana must be hindering the air flow creating the air pockets that stop good air flow to the wick....blew into my BCT a few times, took a few dry pulls and BAM...it's working like a dream! Thanks Artist Boy...your expertise is GREATLY appreciated. Volcano products are always awesome.... sometimes, we just have to figure out 'fixes' to climate/environment variations. The BCT is the SHIZZLE and totally worth the time Volcano spent developing it!! :clap: If you don't get one of the BCT's, you're missing out on an AMAZballs addition to your ecig collection!
BriannaGoff
Official Licensed Distributor

Postby jason453 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:43 am

So I got the new BCT Tube Tank yesterday. Love the idea of this thing. But for every 2 good pulls I get a burnt pull. I have done the 2-3 dry pulls right from the start. I tried blowing into it then 2-3 dry pulls after and it will work good for about 2 drags. After the two good pulls I'm back to the burnt taste. I can't get this thing to work right. Any ideas? :problem:
jason453
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to New and Upcoming Products