It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:21 am

The INFERNO Gets a New BCT TubeTank

Check out our newest items and things to come.

Re: The INFERNO Gets a New BCT TubeTank

Postby NJJXIII » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:22 am

Yes this seemed to fix it for the most part, I get a lot more good drags than bunk drags now since i rinsed it out in water. **For people who had the same issue as me** Disassemble your ecig completely, dump out any liquid you got in the tube tank (or smoke it down w/e) rinse all the BCT TUBE TANK components, not the battery obviously lol. Dry them all to the best of your ability and reassemble it all without putting new liquid in so it empty and dry now. Hold the button and start blowing into the mouth piece, you'll see vapor start pouring out the air holes. Do this until the vapor stops coming out and stop there. I have a feeling burning it and blowing into it after the vapor stops pouring will result in destroyed coils. Hopefully this helps annoyed customers as well! :wave:
NJJXIII
Volcano Menehune

Postby jason453 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:42 am

Artist Boy wrote:are you laying the tank on its side at all in between the hits? or holding it straight out or the end up when taking the draw. allowing the juice to move away from the head while vaping will cause the BCT to taste burnt after a few hits.

Also what juice are you using? if not Volcano's what is the pg/vg ratio?

I am using your juice. Just can't get this to work without the burnt taste. Tried everything. It only works after I do 3-4 hard dry pulls then it's back to a bad burnt taste. I love the idea of this thing and whenever it does work I do like it but it only works for 25% of the time. I guess I will be going back to the regular Tube Tank. I can't stand this thing anymore :(
jason453
Volcano Menehune

Postby JSmith926 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:16 am

NJJXIII wrote:Yes this seemed to fix it for the most part, I get a lot more good drags than bunk drags now since i rinsed it out in water. **For people who had the same issue as me** Disassemble your ecig completely, dump out any liquid you got in the tube tank (or smoke it down w/e) rinse all the BCT TUBE TANK components, not the battery obviously lol. Dry them all to the best of your ability and reassemble it all without putting new liquid in so it empty and dry now. Hold the button and start blowing into the mouth piece, you'll see vapor start pouring out the air holes. Do this until the vapor stops coming out and stop there. I have a feeling burning it and blowing into it after the vapor stops pouring will result in destroyed coils. Hopefully this helps annoyed customers as well! :wave:

if you do not dry burn the head there will most likely still be a deposit like a crust over the coils not allowing the juice to saturate the wick, it may work for a short time but i would just clean the coil, my wife has popped 1 coil in 3.5 weeks... im on 3.5 weeks issue free (with the exception of cleaning). Best of luck hope it continues working for you.
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Postby peaches7 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Have been using the new BCT tank since it came out and love it! didn't have any problems until I used one of my older batt's (purchased 5/2012). started getting dry hits and burnt taste :? . Changed back to one of my newer batt's and problem solved :thumbup: . does anybody know what would cause this problem? Will be using my older batt's with my mega clearo's. (still love my clearo's!). :D
peaches7
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:47 pm

Might be the oring on the battery. Could be either getting too much or not enough air into the system.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby NJJXIII » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:48 am

JSmith926 wrote:
NJJXIII wrote:Yes this seemed to fix it for the most part, I get a lot more good drags than bunk drags now since i rinsed it out in water. **For people who had the same issue as me** Disassemble your ecig completely, dump out any liquid you got in the tube tank (or smoke it down w/e) rinse all the BCT TUBE TANK components, not the battery obviously lol. Dry them all to the best of your ability and reassemble it all without putting new liquid in so it empty and dry now. Hold the button and start blowing into the mouth piece, you'll see vapor start pouring out the air holes. Do this until the vapor stops coming out and stop there. I have a feeling burning it and blowing into it after the vapor stops pouring will result in destroyed coils. Hopefully this helps annoyed customers as well! :wave:

if you do not dry burn the head there will most likely still be a deposit like a crust over the coils not allowing the juice to saturate the wick, it may work for a short time but i would just clean the coil, my wife has popped 1 coil in 3.5 weeks... im on 3.5 weeks issue free (with the exception of cleaning). Best of luck hope it continues working for you.

It stopped working short after my post lol, I got fed up with and went back to my mega clearomizer, got pissed at that cause liquid kept dripping out the bottom. So i put in my last BCT head and so far so good. Seems like once you fuck up the head once, it's done. I tried everything i could think of to get it to work but i just trashed it. But the last BCT i have and am using is working perfectly so far. If only they made these things dummy proof lol oh well. win some loose some
NJJXIII
Volcano Menehune

Postby JSmith926 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:36 pm

NJJXIII wrote:
JSmith926 wrote:

It stopped working short after my post lol, I got fed up with and went back to my mega clearomizer, got pissed at that cause liquid kept dripping out the bottom. So i put in my last BCT head and so far so good. Seems like once you fuck up the head once, it's done. I tried everything i could think of to get it to work but i just trashed it. But the last BCT i have and am using is working perfectly so far. If only they made these things dummy proof lol oh well. win some loose some

its possible that the coil may have just been ready to go, without me playing with them i have no idea... i personally have "cleaned" my head by washing and dry burning a bunch of times as i vape juices that are loaded with sugars and had no issues... i think i am still on my first head from the kit the day they were released... every time i get the burnt hit (dry hit) i take it apart and clean them and they just keep working. Unlike a cartomizer once you burn the head you can still bring them back to life because there is no cotton filler to burn like in a cartomizer.
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Postby Malletman » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:36 am

Lavatube......needs.....BCT.....Tank! :thumbup:
Chad

Malletman
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:52 pm

soon......