It is currently Sun May 24, 2015 8:16 am

The INFERNO Gets a New BCT TubeTank

Check out our newest items and things to come.

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm

1.jpg

Tube Tanks- http://www.volcanoecigs.com/inferno-tube-tank-bct.html
Replacement Heads- http://www.volcanoecigs.com/tube-tank-b ... -pack.html

The all new INFERNO BCT TubeTank. This 1.8 ohm single coil bottom feeding tank is the culmination of over a year of design and R&D. We have designed a completely different type of bottom coil that vapes like no other bottom coil atomizer tank on the market. Combine the new Bottom coil head design with our FDA certified food grade plastic, this tank is ahead of the curve in safety, performance, and reliability.

First is the base, which contains the heating coil and battery connection threads. The new base construction eliminates the need for external tank sleeves continuing the sleek design. Rounding out the tank is the drip tip that has been upgraded to come standard with a polished chrome finish. You can also accessorize your tube tank with any of our custom drip tips which are available on our accessories page online.

2.jpg

Next is the heating coil which is replaceable and self contained. The Kanthol coil and silica wick assembly sits in a ceramic cup and has non-resistive leads that connect to the power source. Moreover, the heads are enclosed in a chrome-plated brass housing that both protects the coil and wick, and regulates the E-liquid and air flow to provide the best possible flavor and vapor. The coil is also triple insulated to prevent any micro shorts.

3.jpg

Filling up your tank has never been easier. Simply unscrew the base of the Tube Tank to expose the inner tank well. Next, fill the tank well with eliquid up to just about the end of the air shaft making sure not to drip any eliquid down the center shaft. A full tank will look like so. Lastly, reassemble the base of the Tube Tank by screwing it back together with the tank well. Make sure the seal is tight before use.

4.jpg

Once your BCT Tube tank is full and ready to use, simply attach it to any INFERNO battery and before activating the device, take 1 – 3 dry puffs to prime the device prior to use. After the Tube Tank has been primed, simply hold the activation button and take a long consistent pull for the best vapor production.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: The INFERNO Gets a New BCT TubeTank

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:19 pm

.... and here is a video from the Vaping Greek with the new Tube Tank>
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby iamthegreengrabber » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 pm

OK! Here we go! Now you're playing my song, you darlin babees over there in paradise!!
I saw the new BCT INFERNO, can't get my hands on it too soon! (Im verrry excited!)
The BCTs on order, will come @3days.....NO MORE CARTOS?? Dare I dream.....?
I have been vaping Inferno since @May '13....the day my Volcano starter kit arrived, I quit forever!
I prolly have every eliquid, im into a hearty vape, Kona,RY-Four,Orange,M.Choc,Vanilla,Coconut,Cherry,Caramel, at 24mg.s.
I make banana splits, apple pie and coffee,choclate cherries,choclate orange with salty caramel.
I have Menthol Burst on hand, just one drop in tank, sometimes I want to be nostalgic and vape a tankfull of RY-FOUR.
I'm GRATEFUL that I can adapt the new BCT tank to my beloved Inferno set-up.........

The folks at Volcano Ecigs are all you will ever need, trust them and never smoke again. Vape on...........peace. :mrgreen:
iamthegreengrabber
Volcano Ali'i

Postby JSmith926 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:53 pm

The Vaping Greek said you would require a ego to 510 to run this on an ego battery, now I have to ask why. Nearly all egos I have seen do have the outside threading but they are usually equipped with standard 510 threading as well and I believe the base of the new tank is large enough inner diameter to slide over ego cone threading.... Maybe I am incorrect and need clarification but all the devices I have with ego cone threading and the large drip well this tank goes right on...

Artist boy can you clarify this please?
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:24 pm

he made a mistake with that. I have used it on ego batts with ego threading and other devices with ego threading. I have also used it with a 510 to ego adapter, which he does say you would need to use on other devices.

He just had a mis-speak there. I did make a comment on the video but it probably got buried.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby ChiTownDJ » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:00 pm

So if I'm understanding the new design correctly theres no longer a need for cartos? Is that right?
ChiTownDJ
Volcano Menehune

Postby JSmith926 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Yes that is correct! NO MORE CARTOS! Happy dance
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Postby LB5156 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:35 am

If no more cartos, does that mean you can change flavors without an aftertaste of the old flavor? How long will the new coil last?
LB5156
Volcano Menehune

Postby JSmith926 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:12 am

LB5156 wrote:If no more cartos, does that mean you can change flavors without an aftertaste of the old flavor? How long will the new coil last?

in my testing the old flavor may last 2 - 3 draws then it switches to the new flavor fully, no idea on length of coil life...
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Postby texaswolf32 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:21 am

Any word on if or when the new BCT setup will be available for the Lavatube?
texaswolf32
Volcano Menehune

Next

Return to New and Upcoming Products